Manly Waringah Sea Eagles v Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
from the 2gb call the knights were abysmal. It's at the least a good effort to take advantage of that and not get dragged down to the level of the team that's imploding.

2 points and some good for and against; thankya verymuch. rodney coming back, lyon getting up to speed again, g stewart apparently had a strong one, b stewart on the comeback trail....

Didn't see the game, was at work.
At this stage of the game and our position am not going to get too wrapped up in it and be happy to take the 2 points. We definitely need them if we are going to get 4th which is by no means unobtainable.

The nights were terrible but don't let that fool you we were good and did some great things

nice to hear Dan, the completion rates looked quite good.
Did we get any repeat sets on them ? I am not talking about after we scored though, I mean getting decent field position and pinning them in their own in goal.
I feel this is 1 area where Orford definitely has to improve.

Zep link said:
[quote author=ssar link=topic=181129.msg233189#msg233189 date=1248383748]
A reprise of 10th August 2007 result at Gosford on the cards tonight?...

[img=400x329]http://www.whaledive.net/assets/other/manlyknights100807a.jpg[/img]

:)

Manly can win, but can't post big scores without BS.
[/quote]Thanks for that prediction Nostradamus. Not bad tonight!!!

Not the greatest performance by us but we did some good things and we won. The biggest plus for me was Keiran Foran. Four games into his NRL career and how good does this kid look? I love his attitude in defence, speed and skill level, not to mention his knack of scoring tries:) I'll be mighty peeved if he ends up at another club.
Big thumbs up as well to Ben Farrar. He's been more than solid for us since coming over from the Cows and had another good game against the Knights.

Great comeback.

Good to see T-Rex (Tony Williams) go well, though he can still do more (and hopefully will build into that during the remaining games).

Among several bets on Manly, them to win by 22 pts almost came off - oh well, beating the Knights by 24 works too ;)

Good pressure by the Sea Eagles, some relentless, some a bit loose, mostly pretty good, set the platform for thier offensive plays to start to fire.

It's just fantastic to see the Knights get a false sense of security, and all thier fans starting to drool in anticipation during the first 25 mins, only to have the Maroon & Whites shut them down, run over the top of thier opponents, and rip thier hearts out.

And it's all the better to watch & enjoy this in a club in the Newcastle area (as I did last night).. Stoked.

Ian Martin tragic link said:
from the 2gb call the knights were abysmal. It's at the least a good effort to take advantage of that and not get dragged down to the level of the team that's imploding. . .

IMT if you get a chance to see a replay you may agree with me . . the knights didn't implode for no reason, Manly crushed them with sustained pressure. It took a half hour before they cracked wide open but when they did we piled on the tries.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4