Manly vs. Storm old game on Fox Sports

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is this the one where Rose breaks his leg ?

If so probably best the Orford haters turn off before the end ;)

that would be the 2006  game  im sure  during SOO  time we smashed em 38-14 or something like that they had about 8 players out due to SOO..

Think so.
4-0 Manly !!
Orford attempt at goal from sideline doesn't go above his own head height !! Hehehehe

God, Michael Robertson looks thin ! And fast !
Our forwards had much better go forward than this year as well.
Ox / Lyon in the halves vs. Foran / Hodko is chalk and cheese as well.

Guys - this is harsh, but we have fallen away a bit imo. Ok, just one game, but we look really good. Bell / Hicks were very good defensively as well.

Is this where Slater gets absolutely smashed?

Yep,it was
By his own player lol!!! love seeing that weasel hurt

Sensational tough hard game between two awesome teams. Pity only 1 of them was LEGAL !!!!!!

Sickening Big George's ankle at 90 deg. How has he ever come back from that. Truely gutsy effort george.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1291264295[/time]

I wanna see more games like this one. Just terrific. How tough is it.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1291264475[/time]

My god how much does Travis Burns look like Matt Ballin.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1291264601[/time]

Please ,please,please can Choc get back to doing what he does best. Just hit it up hard and fast dont try and pass. He is just a powerhouse in this game.

Ryan link said:
Guys - this is harsh, but we have fallen away a bit imo. Ok, just one game, but we look really good. Bell / Hicks were very good defensively as well.
  we didnt fall away  ryan we were much hungrier  then for a title then we were in 09 2010  thats why ..

2007 game?? damn work i missed it! good excuse to get out the tape and watch it then - not for georgie's broken leg though :(

On now. Manly v Parra from when cannings was with us, Witt was the parra half,  with Dunley their hooker. Ferris was our half back with Ben Walker at 5/8
McGuiness, Macdougal and good ol lead boots at fullback. Jamie Lyon is playing in the parra centres. hoppa is having a blinder.
Oh how we've kicked on since Peter Sharp departed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6