Manly v's Roosters - Reserve Seating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles 78

Not much reserve seating tickets left per Ticketmaster for Monday's night game. Remember if a reserve seat season ticket holder and not going to Monday night there is a 'Seat Resale Program' and you get a credit to your 2014 season membership. A new feature in 2013!

There are a about 60 or so reserved seating tickets left now and when those seats sold out, it will be down to General Admission tickets left. Not a bad effort for a Monday night !

Good stuff

If raining (is it???) undercover is the go...otherwise nothing beats the hill!!

Heaps more atmosphere

Chance of rain is forecast later in the day although that is mainly in the west. I think all reserve seating apart from premium general admission is undercover.

A couple of days ago clear skies were pretty much forecast for all of this week but it has turned for today.

51 left now, I expect most of them to be snapped up this afternoon. And with the discounted GA prices, we're looking at a decent crowd if the rain stays away!

Larissa said:
My weather forecast just says a little cloud, no rain. No excuses!

What if you live about 900km to the north and don't finish work till 4.00pm ? :p

If I'm going to the footy and paying good money I want the quality NRL seats not the reserve grade seats ;)

Well it's raining up here on the GC so touch footy will be off ( and our chance to finish first) so I've reserved my seat in my lounge room. Not looking forward to the sbw love feat from the commentary team led by rabbits so Manly by 6-12 will make me feel better.

ManlyArmy said:
51 left now, I expect most of them to be snapped up this afternoon. And with the discounted GA prices, we're looking at a decent crowd

Now selling the bottom row of the Fulton-Menzies Stand (reserved seating). Normally only sell these once all other tickets are sold ! – so all good signs for a good crowd tonight.

manlyfan76 said:
Well it's raining up here on the GC so touch footy will be off ( and our chance to finish first) so I've reserved my seat in my lounge room. Not looking forward to the sbw love feat from the commentary team led by rabbits so Manly by 6-12 will make me feel better.

The game is on Fox so no rabbits on commentary

Eagles 78 said:
Not much reserve seating tickets left per Ticketmaster for Monday's night game. Remember if a reserve seat season ticket holder and not going to Monday night there is a 'Seat Resale Program' and you get a credit to your 2014 season membership. A new feature in 2013!
If anyone is looking for seats, I have just put 3 good seats on resale (Bay F of Jane try stand). A last minute family illness has unfortunately prevented us coming down from Newcastle. Just have to yell at the TV instead :(

Cat 1 tickets will go quickly, none for sale currently!

Was the process to resell the tickets back to the Club or Ticketmaster - is that easy?

Eagles 78 said:
Cat 1 tickets will go quickly, none for sale currently!

Was the process to resell the tickets back to the Club or Ticketmaster - is that easy?
I just had to call/email membership, not sure what they do after that, They just let me know they were on sale again.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8