Manly vs Penrith – NRL Semi Ticket Prices - Sat 9th Sept – Allianz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Eagles Nest 78

Reserve Grader

Manly vs Penrith – NRL Semi Ticket Prices - Sat 9th Sept – Allianz – Moore Park 7.40pm kick off

Prices not bad – the General Admission tickets (Cat 3) cheaper than Brookie - a family ticket for $50 !

Cat 1:
Ticketed: Adult $65.00
Ticketed: Junior (4-15 Years) $50.00
Ticketed: Concession $50.00
Ticketed: Family of 4 (Admits 4) $195.00

Cat 2: Manly supporters should buy in Bay 33 on the Eastern side
Ticketed: Adult $45.00
Ticketed: Junior (4-15 Years) (Admits 1) $40.00
Ticketed: Concession (Admits 1) $40.00
Ticketed: Family of 4 (Admits 4) $140.00

Cat 3 (Manly supporters should take Bays 32 to 31 on Eastern side on).
Ticketed: Adult $20.00
Ticketed: Junior (4-15 Years) $12.00
Ticketed: Concession $12.00
Ticketed: Family of 4 (Admits 4) $50.00

Manly Special Bay 34 – Special Prices Manly Season Ticket members - ALMOST SOLD OUT !
Ticketed: Adult $30.00
Ticketed: Junior (4-15 Years) $20.00
Ticketed: Concession $20.00
Ticketed: Family of 4 (Admits 4) $90.00

I'm expecting a crowd of around 15,000.
I reckon the NRL would get more if it was staged at Brookie.

A crowd of around 20,000 would be a pass mark.

Ideally getting 20,000 to 22,000 crowd would be nice.

I know the Swans game is beforehand but ticket pricing should not be the excuse.

So who bought tickets in Bay 34 or others Bays today for Sat night?

I think each Bay on Eastern side takes 1,032 seats ….

Last edited:
Manly fans should be dussapointed if we can't get more than 15000

A great night to support the players in achieving something special again

Let's help make sure that this is not the last time we see them play this year

While we ask the players to test thier gumption to the fullest, let's do it our selves if we can

Go manly

Geez I hope that's a win I can feel in my water and not something else

Been down here for the last 4 days or so and I am staying down here at Doonside to go to the game and the missus is flying down with the kids to meet me here. Will not miss this one for anything. Long way from Gladstone Queensland ,so if i can be there so can you guys. Lets do this guys, we need to mob up.Throat is coming on well and will be in gear for the Penrith clash.

IMG_0277.JPG

Here is a map people for those of you who have not got tickets already.

Let's fill Bays 34,33,32,31,30 all with manly supporters.

It seems that the only time Manly get decent reserved seating (instead of tucked away in the corner...) is when the nrl are desperate to fill a block of the stadium so it looks good on tv and covers their 'big stadium' policy mistake!

Go Manly!

TBH its a sad thing when a finals game between two teams from the same city is only expected to fill 1/3 of a 45,500 seat stadium. Ours is the only game this weekend with two Sydney teams facing off, and we're expected to get probably the lowest attendance of the weekend in a weekend when the Cows are one of the away teams playing in Sydney.

If the game was being played at Brookvale, or even Penrith if it had worked out that way, they would definitely be putting up the HOUSE FULL signs. But at the SFS......no.

I hate to say it but Adelaide this week is looking at some horrible weather. Yet despite that, the Adelaide Crows vs GWS AFL final (which is on Thursday night) at the 53,583 capacity Adelaide Oval.....is already just about sold out. Even with the predicted wet weather they are expecting at least 45-50,000 to show up. And they are expecting at least 45,000 on Saturday for Port Adelaide vs West Coast.

The 2 AFL finals in Adelaide are probably going to get a similar or even bigger total attendance this weekend than all 4 NRL Finals games combined. And that's before the other 2 AFL finals (Geelong vs Richmond @ MCG and Swans vs Essendon at the SCG). The Swans game at the SCG will be almost a full house and they are expecting at least 55k in Melbourne. Makes the NRL numbers look pretty sick in comparison.

Last edited:
I agree with playing at Brookie. But you can't then compare to the afl.

The cats would much prefer to play at Skilled stadium instead of the mcg.

So the NRL puts it at Allianz. Where it can put prices as low as it can. Entertainment, cheap food. Does all it can to encourage crowds. And we still blame the NRL.

If it's a low crowd then theirs only 2 people to blame. Penrith and Manly fans.

TBH its a sad thing when a finals game between two teams from the same city is only expected to fill 1/3 of a 45,500 seat stadium. Ours is the only game this weekend with two Sydney teams facing off, and we're expected to get probably the lowest attendance of the weekend in a weekend when the Cows are one of the away teams playing in Sydney.

If the game was being played at Brookvale, or even Penrith if it had worked out that way, they would definitely be putting up the HOUSE FULL signs. But at the SFS......no.

I hate to say it but Adelaide this week is looking at some horrible weather. Yet despite that, the Adelaide Crows vs GWS AFL final (which is on Thursday night) at the 53,583 capacity Adelaide Oval.....is already just about sold out. Even with the predicted wet weather they are expecting at least 45-50,000 to show up. And they are expecting at least 45,000 on Saturday for Port Adelaide vs West Coast.

The 2 AFL finals in Adelaide are probably going to get a similar or even bigger total attendance this weekend than all 4 NRL Finals games combined. And that's before the other 2 AFL finals (Geelong vs Richmond @ MCG and Swans vs Essendon at the SCG). The Swans game at the SCG will be almost a full house and they are expecting at least 55k in Melbourne. Makes the NRL numbers look pretty sick in comparison.
I can promise you, unless there's a hurricane, the Melbourne game will get 85k. There'll be 50k tigers fans alone.

Be fair mate, there is F all else to do in Adelaide

I can promise you, unless there's a hurricane, the Melbourne game will get 85k. There'll be 50k tigers fans alone.

Every Richmond fan in Melbourne (and some die hards living interstate) will come out of the woodwork. Finals for them can be a rare thing and they won't miss the opportunity. Plus you'll get more than the usual amount of Cats fans so yeah, I can see 85,000 turning up to the MCG.

Be fair mate, there is F all else to do in Adelaide

Ok, you got me there lol.

But in all seriousness.....its a sad fact that the AFL kills the NRL for attendances. Brisbane have easily the best average home crowd in the NRL this year with 31,372. Both the Adelaide Crows (46,650) and Port Adelaide (38,136) put that to shame, and their figures only put them 4th and 6th respectively. Brisbane's number would only be 15th best in the AFL.

But to me, that is also proof that league doesn't need the big stadiums except for higher level games like Origins, tests (maybe) and the Grand Final. As people keep repeating over and over and over, playing games at full or nearly full suburban grounds is much better. Fans are more likely to go to games at suburban grounds, especially their own, than they are to places like the SFS or ANZ.

Unfortunately, General Toad has this "If we build it, they will come" thing going on and he thinks that fans will flock to weekly games at a rebuilt ANZ.

Last edited:
From Central, so Riff Fans catered for :banghead:

Brookie upgrade needs to include a trainline to the City :lightbulb:
Central is pretty close to Dee Why - only a bus and a train to get there..... to catch another bus!

No wonder Manly fans don't travel

Central is pretty close to Dee Why - only a bus and a train to get there..... to catch another bus!

No wonder Manly fans don't travel
Travel - it's a migration exercise across 2 bridges FFS :cool:

I just take the L90 to Wynyard and change at the same stop to the M40 to Paddo Town Hall.
Coming home, the M40(continues to Chatswood) drops you back at Clarence St side of Wynyard

It really irks me that the Home Ground Advantage is taken away from Manly each year @:mad:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8