Manly Vs Parra Trial 2nd Half

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A few days ago i watched the 5mins of 1080p youtube highlights of the game and was wondering if there is a full 2nd half around anywhere available.

Just with the very limited 2nd half highlights noticed a few things with our attacking structure especially with Foran(as most of the highlights and plays on the video involved Foran) that are positive signs to see for the 2014 season.

I think you will see a more central tighter in combination this year between DCE and Foran(working more closely together in some respects but also tighter in relation to the dummy half) and also see Foran straighten more looking off his inside hip like i have suggested he should do more of in the past.

There are more than just simple inside hip plays that can be used on the inside with decoys and outside in runners or outside deep angled runners cutting back behind the play.

The signs from the short footage seems to hint at Foran thinking along these lines while playing more central be it flat off the hooker or deep and central hiding behind second man plays---- giving himself more space/time on top of mixing it up with straight early step back in plays.

Technical Coach said:
A few days ago i watched the 5mins of 1080p youtube highlights of the game and was wondering if there is a full 2nd half around anywhere available.

Just with the very limited 2nd half highlights noticed a few things with our attacking structure especially with Foran(as most of the highlights and plays on the video involved Foran) that are positive signs to see for the 2014 season.

I think you will see a more central tighter in combination this year between DCE and Foran(working more closely together in some respects but also tighter in relation to the dummy half) and also see Foran straighten more looking off his inside hip like i have suggested he should do more of in the past.

There are more than just simple inside hip plays that can be used on the inside with decoys and outside in runners or outside deep angled runners cutting back behind the play.

The signs from the short footage seems to hint at Foran thinking along these lines while playing more central be it flat off the hooker or deep and central hiding behind second man plays---- giving himself more space/time on top of mixing it up with straight early step back in plays.

Hey Techy what do you think of the sweeping plays where Balin is in the back line and helps spread the ball across from one side to the other. It seems to end well more often then not when he is used as a link not just a dummy half.

When the next play requires a quick spread and the previous play is right on the sideline Balin can inject himself and get the ball out that way with his crisp strong flat passes no problem. But really in the red zone you want a half who can also take on the line or pass in that position Ballin is only going to pass in that situation more often than not.

It might be a case of DCE is unable to get in position or they use Ballin to throw a second man pass to one of the halves in a more central position after a break on the next play but i don't see it as a setplay bringing Ballin in to play as a half all that often.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4