Manly vs Homebush Hares - Who's going ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ChuckWood

Reserve Grader

Despite the wet weather predicted , it would be nice to see lots of Manly fans make the effort to get out to Telstra Stadium on Monday night to support the team.

I'll be out there with a group of friends and am looking forward to an entertaining game. Souths have more to play for than Manly and will prove tough opposition.

I'm still quietly confident that Manly can end up minor premiers this season. We are 30 pts behind the Storm on for and against. If we can beat Souths by 20 pts , the pressure will be on the Storm next week when they take on the Cheatin" Dogs.

Hope to see you all out at Telstra ...................

I'll be there with one accomplice. Wet though, so I don't expect many supporters of either side. Strange how the Souths rabble are goading eagle supporters to come out for this game. I would have thought they should be encouraging their own dismal and stupid crowd to turn up. Funny also that they are crowing their crowds are up 48%. I guess a 48% increase from almost nothing is a good thing.

Andrew Denton said on the radio that there are some games that are just written from the moment the season starts. Apparently this is one of them and they will get us in a big way.

I've got to say, the over-confidence of a lot of Bunny fans is a little sickening to be honest.

I've seen several pieces where they believe of all their last games this will be their easiest. I guess thats what happens when you beat 3rd placed Parra and then drop of the map for 3 weeks with wins over the out of sorts Broncos and Knights.

We should get them and I hope we do a number on them just to show that there is a long way between 2nd and 9th. More than just 14 points anyway.

Not overly confident actually as they have to win and it means little to us except an early chance to play at the Grand Final venue at night one month out.

I will be there with two of my Eaglets!! :yeah:

I will be packing getting ready to move and listening on the radio

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4