Manly VS Cronulla Try Videos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
The Videos of the tries From the Sea Eagles Vs Sharks are now up in the Download Section I have uploaded 5 tries as that is all the Space i Had , I can put the rest up if we get more space
Thanks and Enjoy :D

Thanks Six, I know this can take a while to compile so thankyou very much. I'm sure all Manly supporters greatly appreciate them. :clap: :clap:

These videos show how good Monas really is.

Dunley's run to help beaver in was sensational. He is a top player.

lol

you have to love it when there is not enough room to fit all our tries

top work, thanks mate

ill sort out some space for us today.

yeah Danny im a Goose , I thought I had 100 meg space but it was actually 10 meg :lol: :lol: !drunk: !drunk:

thats ok.
I have other places we can store them for a while

Don't neeed a long neck to be a goose :blaugh: !drunk: :clap:
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Thu Mar 24 2005, 10:26AM ]</span>

Dunleys set up for menzies was awesome. I know menzies was in centre but that showed glimpses of his form when he use to run off cliffy. Dunley and menzies could be a lethal combination

cool just arranged 100MB of space until we change hosts in May

Top stuff Six, it's great to watch.

Another pleasing aspect was Randall's service. Check the first try, a perfect pass from him. I know it's to be expected from a first grade hooker, but there was alot of criticism about this aspect of his game. Also passed staright away usually, instead of running abit.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2