Manly vs Brisbane - Suncorp Stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
The Seaeagles vs Bronco game is only a few weeks away at Suncorp Stadium on Friday 14th May....there is a double header with West / Knights up first at 6pm being Magic Round.
Thought it could be a great catchup, with a few Silvertails for pre drinx and maybe after drinx those keen to kick on.
Hopefully a few on here are keen and can meetup, starting at the Caxton maybe 4ish ??

There will be no travel to Queensland from my family until its government pays the $30-M owed to NSW for Covid quarantine costs!
I fear we’ll never see you in QLD again mate as the chances of Plucka doing that when she’s spending billions she doesn’t have on underground rail projects , and billions she doesn’t have employing more public servents ( guarantees her re-election then ) is very VERY low!!

I fear we’ll never see you in QLD again mate as the chances of Plucka doing that when she’s spending billions she doesn’t have on underground rail projects , and billions she doesn’t have employing more public servents ( guarantees her re-election then ) is very VERY low!!
You left off the 1 billion plus to knock down and re-build The Gabba for the Olympics.

The Seaeagles vs Bronco game is only a few weeks away at Suncorp Stadium on Friday 14th May....there is a double header with West / Knights up first at 6pm being Magic Round.
Thought it could be a great catchup, with a few Silvertails for pre drinx and maybe after drinx those keen to kick on.
Hopefully a few on here are keen and can meetup, starting at the Caxton maybe 4ish ??

Most games at suncorp are "double headers"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Id be keen to head up from GC. Will check calendar as miht be at a wedding that weekend.
Would have to go after work

Last edited:
There will be no travel to Queensland from my family until its government pays the $30-M owed to NSW for Covid quarantine costs!
And anyway all Governments are bastards, so why are you cutting off your nose to spite your face, Glady's doesn't care, Anna doesn't care, its not their money, sucker! I'm OLD taking a moral stand is for those who believe in fairy dust.

Coming off a 5 game winning streak, we need to keep focused against an unpredictable broncos.

Too early?
Had reasonable success there - I think been to Suncorp 5 games and Manly won 4.....not sure Im the good luck charm or Manly simply got it over these horses, best was they tried these dirty rags and were waving them around leading at HT, but Manly came out 2nd half and blitzed them...the dirty towels were left hidden under the chairs by FT @:)

Hopefully both teams play like this previous weekend and we can make a match of it. Opposing forum logo on the losing team forum? Our logo will fit well here given our shared maroon.
Sounds like a plan, bets on

Jeez one thing we haven’t done well in recent years is Broncos at home.

AND we keep transferring our home games up here.

They might be last years spooners but they’ve been showing a bit lately.

Will NOT be an easy game.

Last edited:
Had reasonable success there - I think been to Suncorp 5 games and Manly won 4.....not sure Im the good luck charm or Manly simply got it over these horses, best was they tried these dirty rags and were waving them around leading at HT, but Manly came out 2nd half and blitzed them...the dirty towels were left hidden under the chairs by FT @:)

Get your backside there, I've been to the last 6 (ish) and we're 1-5. It's farked walking out of there among the great unwashed, it's like a scene from the Walking Dead.

I'll be there 100%
Expecta few Silvertails to get along too....manlyfan76 is good value and I have a couple more Seaeagles fans making the trek already....but if any Silvertails are game to hit the Caxton pre game - it's time to own the Donkeys even pre game!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8