Manly v Warriors time moved - live on Fox not Nine?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/brisbane-broncos-fans-the-big-winners-in-battle-for-free-to-air-television-coverage/story-e6frep5x-1226271167324

Channel 9 will not telecast any NRL action on Sunday, March 4 because of its commitments to cover the first of the one-day cricket finals from the Gabba.

That means the grand final re-match between Manly and the Warriors from Auckland's Eden Park will be shown live on Fox Sports from 11am (Qld time). The other Sunday match is between Wests Tigers and Cronulla at Leichhardt Oval, with a 1pm kick-off (Qld time).

I think that means noon time in Sydney for start of Manly & Warriors live on Fox.

If it's that early why don't Nein show it anyway before the cricket starts?

Glad they moved it to foxsports it means we see it live and not Ch9's crappy 4pm delayed timeslot, also says in the article ppl in QLD will not see the Knights v Dragons live either because of no daylight saving
WHY NOT USE GEM YOU FARKTARDS
FMD ch 9 treat the public like crap

I actually prefer this, wasn't happy with the thought of seeing the opening round delayed by 4 hours. Only the television schedule is changing, the game was always going to be on at 12pm NSW time.

What are Nine doing? They don't give a stuff about the fans. I thought I read in an earlier article that the Manly vs Warriors game would be shown live on Nine ie. 12pm Sydney time. The cricket's a day-nighter so would start at 2.30pm so there is no excuse as to why they can't show the game beforehand.

Agree they would get a great lead in. But I guess they don't want to send anyone over to NZ

saving money

Rodo said:
What are Nine doing? They don't give a stuff about the fans. I thought I read in an earlier article that the Manly vs Warriors game would be shown live on Nine ie. 12pm Sydney time. The cricket's a day-nighter so would start at 2.30pm so there is no excuse as to why they can't show the game beforehand.

Only excuse is they'd lose the ratings from the 1955 movie they were planning to air at midday.

Great decision for those with Foxtel, absolute rubbish for the rest of us.

Come on Ch 10.....

Seriously not showing the GF rematch because of a cricket match that could possibly be between India and Sri Lanka , is beyond belief .

Those clowns have the choice of 3 channels , and still the penny doesn't drop .

If you are a League supporter who does not follow the Broncos (that's us!) you need Fox Sports, end of story.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7