Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 6, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_20160407_170210.jpg

Va Va Va Voom :fist:

Zoolander on 7 News
1) He and Killer are having honest discussions about 2017, sees no reason why Manly can't accomodate him

2) Mateo left behind as baby arrived last week and Mrs M is unwell

3) NRL have upgraded Manly to Premium Economy to appease the 5 day turn around

Sick missus or not, Mateo didn't play anywhere near good enough last week to justify anything other than dropping him to the reggies.

At best he'd have only been dropped to the bench with T-Red and Jake back. His wife being crook and his not wanting to leave the country for a few days probably made the decision easier to leave him out of the side. Still, I hope she gets better soon.
Sick Mrs so his mind was probably elsewhere,

Zoolander on 7 News
1) He and Killer are having honest discussions about 2017, sees no reason why Manly can't accomodate him

2) Mateo left behind as baby arrived last week and Mrs M is unwell

3) NRL have upgraded Manly to Premium Economy to appease the 5 day turn around

Premium Economy, oh wow , an extra 10cm and lounge access !!

Here's some stats for Saturday's game

Snake has never lost to the Warriors
Manly have won the last 3 on the trot against the Warriors

I'm backing us for a good win on Saturday with Jake turbo and Taupau to be our best

9 day turn around our players will be out of condition waiting that long. We need a 20 point win to even get us back in the race. Can't see anything but Warriors by 10+. The loser of this game is virtually gone for the season for top 8.
Premium Economy pfft. I bet you Greenslut flies first class everywhere.

Exactly. The Warriors tend to panic when they come up against solid, consistent defence - passes get pushed, balls get dropped and it can start to unravel for them. This seems to happen to them more than most - we just need to take advantage of it.
I recently saw Corey Parker on Sterlo and he talked about Wayne Bennett's magic number: 16. Apparently his theory is you can defend 16 points but no more.
Then I guess that means your attack needs to be humming too!

We need to patch up our defence to win this games and keep the Warriors to minimum points as our halves are not creative enough for us to out score the Warriors.

that was last week ... this week our halves actually got to train together ... go the mighty seaeagles

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4