Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 6, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Seriously Myles actually caught the ball and THEN slowed down. Can he actually run?

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Api has been great and in defense he has been pulling off some cracking tackles too.

Best game from Lyon in quite a few games.

Wrong call to go for the 2 though.

Our forwards have all put in top efforts too

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Now that is how you stop RTS from running so many metres on kick returns, get to him BEFORE he can run and step.

Nice work by Api there.

XV-1

First Grader
Why is B Stewart not injecting himself into the back line and running?
He catches runs one metre and passes.

Does not seem to want to put his body in the line.

Not good enough

Go Matai!!

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Seriously Myles actually caught the ball and THEN slowed down. Can he actually run?
Myles still bends the line though he starts his legs driving as he hits the line and bends them that way looking for the odd offlod

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Why is B Stewart not injecting himself into the back line and running?
He catches runs one metre and passes.

Not good enough
His hamstring is clearly still bothering him. The clear sign of this was when he grounded the ball in goal as he didn't want to put pressure on the hammy quickly changing direction

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14