Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 19, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well that game came down to Jake's epic play in golden point.

However, One must wonder.....

How much of Gavin Badger's win bonus did that effort cost?

Even state of origin on Wednesday was a less biased refereeing performance..

Earlier in the season we would have rolled over and been smashed. Good to see us with some grit and win a tough one in the wet too.

Warriors are on their way up! Good to see we have some grit and grind in us still

Gee there are some real real tough markers here...
DCE misses one FG....we hate you champ
DCE kicks one off the left foot!!....all is mostly forgiven.....

Get a grip , people.

Fantastic win with no ball for the last 40 mins

Badger actually walking away with his head down after the DCE field goal replay LOL!
I actually reckon he's the best of the refs, last year more than this year, but his 10 metres was appalling against us. Any wonder he bowed his head.

That was so nerve wracking and so friggen awesome at the end. Never say die defence.
My neighbourhood knows Manly won.:giggle:
2 in a row. On a roll now.
All round team effort.
GO MANLY!
We had the bye so let's just call it 6 straight (points)!;)

Loved that finish for Jake. All those post game press conferences where he was hurting after a loss - great to see the team win off a big Jake effort!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10