Manly v Warriors chat ( spoiler thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It sounded like Orford had a shocker of a game with his goal kicking.

how can we struggle so much without 1 player.

Are we a 1 man team? or are we missing that experience we had.. Bring back beaver

Cliffy Gc link said:
hope snake goes to the F**ken supreme court we F**ken need him back quick smart

Don't agree, they could of one that game with a bit of discipline and determination, all 17 players on the field need to step it up a notch.

This is not a one man team nor should it be.

It was the goal kicking that won the game for the Warriors. 5 Tries a piece with Orford 2 from 5 goals & Denan Kemp 3 from 5

see the problem with snake being out
is we not only miss him
we miss robbos defense on the wing

bani and sanuila dont seem to trust the men on the inside them

missing_something link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=179768.msg214501#msg214501 date=1237700779]
hope snake goes to the F**ken supreme court we F**ken need him back quick smart

Don't agree, they could of one that game with a bit of discipline and determination, all 17 players on the field need to step it up a notch.

This is not a one man team nor should it be.

[/quote]

Agree it comes down to determination and the will to win but the side is missing Stewart badly IMO.

A see-sawing game where either team could have won. Very even. It's not time to write off the Sea Eagles yet. The bottom of the ladder bit sucks though, but we'll be back to form soon.

Almost everyone has the Warriors in their top 4 so I can't see that it is that bad, as said above it's only Rd 2. They are a damn good side.

Not time to write us off just yet, but still some very worrying signs. If we don't step it up, starting next weekend, we could be in for a very long year.

mcatt link said:
Not time to write us off just yet, but still some very worrying signs. If we don't step it up, starting next weekend, we could be in for a very long year.
For sure, as we play Penrith!!

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
75 min: Dropout Manly. Michael Robertson tackled in goal.

Snake would have got out of goal

robbo got it to the line, i thought that was out or has that rule changed?

Wouldn't have mattered, we were too soft and allowed way to many offloads.  Robbo is not a fullback.  Ox had an ordinary game.  he needs to step up and dominate.  Jones played all over him.

I didn't think Bani had a good game.  He invited Manu in for a cup of tea and then to score.  Lyon, Choc and Cuthbo playted our best. 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2