Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 15, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another huge game from Brett Stewart tonight, in everything, firing the boys up, leading from the front , what more could you want from a superstar club leader??
This is now a sad never ending joke. Zero interest in the club.History does not buy you the right to play cardboard cut out for another season and a half. And nothing will happen as the coach doesn't have the runs on the board or the kahunas to put him in NSW Cup.

Can we pick godinet each week. At least he plays with bloody enthusiasm. More than some big name imports.

Should have been a penalty to manly. The player was offside, then tackles Jake T..... never got onside to make the tackle. Should never have been a scrum

Can't wait to see Tommy playing with 2 good ankles. Damn he is going to kill this league.

Lets hope DCE and Killer are back next week because Api and Godinet have offered nothing tonight. Godinet may be enthusiastic but he's little more than a speed bump in defence while Api's best contribution has been converting Jorge's try from out wide.

Let get some more hookers out there.

Koriseau, Parcell, Godinet, Buhrer and Leary.

How can you put up a bomb in the attacking half and have not a single player anywhere near competing and the first player there is the kicker? That is a lack of systems and that is a coaching issue. Unless, you are telling me players are just ignoring the coach and refusing to follow the system put in place??? Either way, the coaching needs to be addressed first.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8