Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 15, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

susan

Bencher
Bad:
Knight has given away 3 penalties
Jorge has let 3 bombs land where they may
Tommy kicks 60 meters from a restart
Then Api kicks 30 from a drop out
Our 5th tackle is always a feeble bomb by Api
It's official, Brown has the Goat photos

Good:
Parcell, Turbo, Jake and Ferris give us some hope :rolleyes:
Hard to disagree with any of that but to add to the bad I'm not sure what Kapow is doing. Non existent. And Buhrer is an incredible trier but is simply overrated by Manly fans.He is a rag doll in the tough stuff, can't hold his line in defence and always comes up with a crucial penalty or error .The modern back rower is everything he isn't . Big,strong,bends the line and hurts in defence. We need two power forwards or we are wasting our time going forward.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm fast getting to the point of just recording each game and only watching if we win, in fact I'll just record the game against the Knights and hope like hell we do win, as to the rest, pfffft I can't see us winning another one this year , the heart and soul of the club has been ripped out and pissed up against the wall !!

Eagleheart

Bencher
Our defence is paper thin and we let the opposition off load far too much.

And our attack is non existent and we have just no structure or purpose. We are so predictable.

Honestly people we may be battling for the spoon we are that pathetic.

And if anyone from the ownership committee is reading this, Mr Penn and Zorba, take up the challenge I present you and be accountable for your poor decisions. You guys have seriously stuffed up and you need to fix it now.

We need two strong forwards, a strong winger and a strong centre. We also need new coaching staff, that includes a new coach and a new defence coach.

Last edited:

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Looking forward to this second half. Our fitness should see us storm home, we have been very good at finishing games off this year @:cry:

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Why do some players pay no attention to Barrett in rhe change rooms and look like they dont even care.

Show some respect and listen to the coach and fire up.

At least buhrer and api and parcell looked interested and keen. Donks like lussick didn't seem interested at all.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Hard to disagree with any of that but to add to the bad I'm not sure what Kapow is doing. Non existent. And Buhrer is an incredible trier but is simply overrated by Manly fans.He is a rag doll in the tough stuff, can't hold his line in defence and always comes up with a crucial penalty. The modern back rower is everything he isn't . Big,strong,bends the line and hurts in defence. We need two power forwards or we are wasting our time going forward.
Exactly, he is our Trex - must be on Walkers painkillers or something that slows him down into a pile of **** :mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16