Manly v Tigers at Brookie on Friday night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
This will be a big challenge. There will be no Beaver or Bell. (Dunley is possibly gone?)

Orford or Kite might get picked though Bailey may leapfrog our prop. Tigers only lose Hodgson.

As they were pretty hot against the Cowboys today this is going to be a big ask with a short turnaround. To lose both Kite and Orford on top of the other two will be a challenge.

Let's hope Hodgeson and Prince get picked and that the selectors go with the logical choice in Finch.

I've always said that if a team can maintain a straight defensive line and not rush up on Marshall then all he can do is run sideways. It's when someone like Matai rushes out of the line he either rushes through or puts someone back through the hole. I've noticed a stiffening in our defensive line lately so maybe Des is reading this forum. Our forwards are better than the tiggers and so are the backline players when they think. Rose had a blinder on Sunday and is getting better each week. eagles to win.

Yes I am praying Prince gets picked for Qld, if Ox plays we are a big chance, if not may struggle.

Hopefully this rain clears up by Friday as it will be a huge crowd.

well, we will be without... Kitey, Menzies and Bell

Finch has been given first crack!!

It'll be good to see the boys playing some Friday Night footy for a change... hope we get up!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2