Manly V Storm teams, stats, chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Most of their tries came from turnstyle defence again.  No desperation to keep them out. 
Didn't see anything from Hall, was he injured? 
From what i saw, Williams should get resigned (although i am aware he made some errors too), but i now think Bani is the weakest of the three wingers. 
Bailey should go in for Hall but we don't have enough spare backs for Lyon to go 6.
Perry had a good stint in the 2nd half.

Refs...I won't even go there.

And I have to say Gus had a point - they didn't go down Lyon and Williams' side enough. I think the plan was to traumatise Turner from the GF but that obviously didn't work

Fro link said:
hehe clon.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong DSM, my reasoning is that we havent put in a real diabolically crap performance this year, we have competed and played well in patches in pretty much all games.

We are due for a shocker, and Melbourne will be primed for a payback.

**** I hate being right sometimes.

but it doesnt happen too often so I'll claim it :(

I hate to see our guys smiling after that sort of rubbish.  Makes me want to puke.  Get rid of Orford, he's a useless piece of 8000 dollar a week rubbish.

I think most of you blokes pre determine Robbo's game and how he played before the ball is even kicked !!

He is far from the problem, he made no errors, tidied up all that was thrown his way, and ran the ball back strong

Half the teams in the comp have a fullback no better than Robbo but they are winning more games. He is not our biggest problem. It is execution and ability to attack and score when in the opposition 22. We had enough time there to score 7 tries whlst they had 4 times and scored each time. Between the quarters we seemed to make more ground, and were more dominant in defence. We just have to score some points when we have the opportunity.

Robbos reading of the game seems very poor to me, last night he was poorly positioned and was caught ingoal about twice and the talk from the back to the defence may be also what is not happening very well either, thats why he is a great winger as he knows his side of the field very well
we had enough ball in that 2nd half to beat them easily but they had no direction in attack, Orford tried hard but but when every play is going to him the opposition know it,Baily to me has been very disappointing at 5/8

The times he got caught in the in goal, I don't think he could have done any more than he did, perfect kick + strong tackling, something we don't have at the moment

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6