Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 7, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Barrett should've made changes to that rubbish last week. Cullen in for Green at 6 and Hastings in for Brown. Let them know that sht performances won't be tolerated.
Cullen in for green. yeah nah. are you serious? Cullen isn't half the player green is and green knows the storm and has Kelly on his outside. why would you put 2 rookies together against the storm of all teams. I will always agree with everyone on brown he's a dud and hastings has a lot of talent. Lewis browns bag of tricks include a dropped ball on our twenty a penalty and an error on the 2nd while we are on the attack. These are his skills. When he leaves we should have a party at lottoland. He is crap.

Ryan

Journey Man
Jeez Jake, Lloyd, Addin & Darcy look overweight and immobile in the warm up.

Melbourne's forwards are big, mobile, streamlined and fit.

That's a huge worry.

Ryan

Journey Man
**** me. Does Blake Green still want to play for The Storm or what? Love how he calls Manly, Manly and They, but he calls The Storm, We.

WTF

ManWar

Reserve Grader
**** me. Does Blake Green still want to play for The Storm or what? Love how he calls Manly, Manly and They, but he calls The Storm, We.

WTF
I didn't see it that way. The interview was more about him reliving his time at the storm and to take the viewer back to those plays they were analysing. That is as if he were back in the team playing that same play.

fuking taufua can't read the play to save his life. great kick off too.
The entire field and they kick it out ffs.
only 4 we need to overcome that and keep the game plan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16