Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 18, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was named in the 19 man squad though, mate.

If he was dropping out then he'd be named for Blacktown.

I hope he unleashes on those filthy bags of sh*t.
I understand. I think the point I wanted to get across is that I'd like to see him have a decent run in fg. His arse has got enough splinters warming the bench.

Go you good things!

do we know if Walkz is playing ?.....gutted if he isnt ..someone mentioned TURBO to 5/8.....that could work ..could be a bit placid though still a big game from Dce after a successful return from SOO could be worth a few points on the board.. Storm will be up for this game

Donny Singe is here :clap:

Sea Eagles GF Team:
Brett Stewart,
Michael Robertson,
Steve Bell,
Steve Matai,
David Williams,
Jamie Lyon,
Matt Orford (capt),
Brent Kite,
Matt Ballin,

Josh Perry,
Anthony Watmough,
Glenn Hall,
Glenn Stewart.

Interchange:
Heath L'Estrange,
Mark Bryant,

Jason King,
Steve Menzies,

Last edited:
Baz has seen the light. !! ( although it is like pulling teeth.)

Give the youngster a go, and get some 1st grade into him.

Love to see Manly win , and I guess with them resting a few it’s possible but you’d have to say we are going to be pretty lucky to do this

Maybe the attendance of the 2008 team ( or done of them) will have an impact!!

Go Manly, dream big boys!!

Fark me, they love promoting the fight history. And don't we love it!! But watch them carry on if it does blow up again. They can't have it both ways. Bring back the biff!

Thanks mate great effort . I am on night shift this weekend and I wish I was there
20180714_172639~2.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4