Pre-Game Manly v Storm [Round 16, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 30
4 Pines Park
30 Jun 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

I'm struggling to think about this game as still stinging after debacle in the last 10 minutes on Friday. I fear that Thursday may be ugly.

If we play the full 80 like we did the first 73 minutes we can win by 13+. The boys have 2 weeks to make sure they play 80 minutes. Have faith in the team. It’s was 4 minutes of switching off thst cost us but we were all over them for 73 minutes.
Exactly right...we were fantastic on Friday night. They were flogged all over the ground....not in it....Just didn't give enough respect to Nth Q and thought they'd just go through the motions over the last 7 mins....just like I did 'can't score 3 tries in 7 minutes'.DOH!

Storm 13+
lol-troll.gif

Even if Melbourne are parked in 2nd gear, it's hard to picture anything less than a 30 point win to them
I have a feeling Manly will come out with energy and be within a try or 2 at halftime, before they run away with it

seems that the betting market says the same
so the jokes on you champ
Mate, you don't agree with him, or think like he does, so you're probably on ignore haha. Remember, it's all cherry-blossoms, flowers, faerie-floss & ice-cream when it comes to our world beaters. Please remember to stay in line.

Looking at the short turnaround from rep round to the Thursday for the Storm game, we don’t seem to have any significant advantage in terms of fewer players backing up – I count 9 from Storm and 10 from Manly (not sure if all will play or how many minutes etc)

NZ v Tonga Saturday 3.20 pm
Storm = NAS, Hughes, J Bromwich, K Bromwich, B Smith
Manly – Foran, Koula, Haumole, Tuipulotu

Samoa v Cook Islands Saturday 5.40 pm
Storm = nil
Manly = Aloiai, Schuster, Taupau, Sipley

PNG v Fiji 7.50pm
Storm = Kamikamica, Olam,
Manly = nil

SOO 2 Sunday 7.50pm
Storm = Kaufusi, Munster
Manly = DCE, Jake

NB - edited - just realisesd Brandon Smith also picked for Kiwis!

Last edited:
Even if Melbourne are parked in 2nd gear, it's hard to picture anything less than a 30 point win to them
I have a feeling Manly will come out with energy and be within a try or 2 at halftime, before they run away with it
Not looking good crowd wise also, Thursday night at Brookie, would of been better if it was Friday night. Just don't think we're going to have that hard core support that we normally have at Brookie.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4