Pre-Game Manly v Storm [Round 16, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 30
4 Pines Park
30 Jun 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly v Storm [Round 16, 2022]

MATCH DAY

Thursday 30th June 2022

Venue:
.... 4 Pines Park, Brookvale, NSW

Gates Open:.... 5:15pm.

Jersey Flegg Kick Off Time:.... Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Victoria Thunderbolts: 5:30pm

NRL Kick Off Time:.... Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Melbourne Storm: 7:50pm

TICKETING

Click here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

01. Reuben Garrick
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Tolutau Koula
05. Christian Tuipulotu
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

08. Sean Keppie
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Toafofoa Sipley
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Andrew Davey
13. Jake Trbojevic (c)

14. Dylan Walker
15. Josh Schuster
16. Martin Taupau
17. Taniela Paseka

Replacement:

18. Ben Trbojevic.

Reserves:

Out:

19. Kurt De Luis
20. Ethan Bullemor
21. Jorge Taufua
22. Kaeo Weekes.

Available But Not Selected:
  • James Roumanos
  • Viliami Fifita
  • Alec Tuitavake
  • Zac Fulton
  • Jamie Humphreys - Development Player
  • Gordon Chan Kum Tong - Development Player
  • Jacob Sykes - Development Player.

From the 'NRL Casualty Ward - All the Latest Injury News' web page, Here is the Latest NRL Injured or Unavailable Update:

* * * (Updated: Tuesday, 28 Jun 2022) * * *

Manly forward Josh Aloiai will be rested from Thursday's game against Melbourne after suffering a concussion playing for Samoa against Cook Islands.

Manly Sea Eagles
  • Ben Trbojevic (Shoulder, Round 16)
  • Josh Aloiai (Concussion, Round 18)
  • Morgan Boyle (Ankle, Indefinite)
  • Brad Parker (Knee, Mid-Season)
  • Tom Trbojevic (Shoulder, Season)
  • Karl Lawton (Knee, Season)

However, from the NRL Casualty Ward, Manly hub page, there are slight variations to the information regarding the unavailable or injured players and their return periods:

• Ben Trbojevic (Shoulder, Round 16)
  • Josh Aloiai (Head Knock, TBC)
  • Karl Lawton (Knee, Next Season)
  • Tom Trbojevic (Shoulder, Next Season)
  • Morgan Boyle (Ankle, Indefinite)
  • Brad Parker (Knee, Indefinite)

The fact is Every team is beatable

If The eels were able to find a way to beat the storm this season

The Sea eagles can also find away

What made Des a Great player and coach is that he always found a way to over come adversity and win

We have Faith in the Great man that we do not Fall into the eye of the storm and drown our Finals hopes

We hope you still have it in you Des

because we still have Faith in you !

Storm by plenty..
I’m not sure why we can’t win against decent teams, but at this point it’s a forgone conclusion that we will not only lose to the storm, but it will be embarrassing.

Unless Covid strikes storm down, or Hughes, grant, cheese, Munster and pappenhausen all decide they don’t want to show up to play that weekend, I honestly do see any realistic chance of this manly outfit walking away with a win… and ide say the same if Tom was playing, they just know how to isolate and dominate tommy at the moment..

5% chance. unless there is a serious injury (Pappy or spine player), a sending off (storm forward - not that unlikely), AND a referee who for some weird reason is told to 'breathe life / interest' back in to this year's comp.

After Friday night no way. We don't learn from mistakes quickly, if at all. We'd find a way to lose, but I doubt we even compete.

At least it’s rep weekend next weekend we don’t play storm till June 30th on a Thursday night then another 2 weeks break with the bye

If we play the full 80 like we did the first 73 minutes we can win by 13+. The boys have 2 weeks to make sure they play 80 minutes. Have faith in the team. It’s was 4 minutes of switching off thst cost us but we were all over them for 73 minutes.

It will be Papenhuyzens return and we can only hope Munster and Grant don’t backup from origin.

The fact is Every team is beatable

If The eels were able to find a way to beat the storm this season

The Sea eagles can also find away

What made Des a Great player and coach is that he always found a way to over come adversity and win

We have Faith in the Great man that we do not Fall into the eye of the storm and drown our Finals hopes

We hope you still have it in you Des

because we still have Faith in you !
Unfortunately that's not the case for a good many of us Bozo, Hasler's been left behind I'm afraid, we're too slow in too many facets of the game now and our fitness isn't up to scratch either, I would love nothing more than a turn around of our season but every time I get hopeful we come out and play dumb footy, I don't see it changing in the near future, I'm just gutted after last night, I can't begin to imagine how the players feel

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4