Game Day: Manly v Sharks [Round 16, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How about a 90m intercept try, in the 79th min, to Uate to put us up 14-12. To put us up, to avoid the goal kick, just in case haha

One factor worth considering is we had the bye last week and only 1 player in Origin, whereas Sharkies played last week and had 5 in Origin. Fitness could work for us, or against us....

Just wish Hastings was playing but Barrett's gone with size instead.

Beautiful day for footy. Go Manly!

I have a good feeling that this will be one of those games where everything just falls into place for Manly.

I think we will well and truly match it with them in the forwards leaving the likes of DCE, Green, T.Trbojevic, Walker, Kelly and Uate to torment the Sharkies.

I have a feeling the North referee is going to outplay and out penalise the Southern ref today. But should be a close one.

One factor worth considering is we had the bye last week and only 1 player in Origin, whereas Sharkies played last week and had 5 in Origin. Fitness could work for us, or against us....

Just wish Hastings was playing but Barrett's gone with size instead.

Beautiful day for footy. Go Manly!
Marty, lussick, Jake, AFB is plenty of size and aggression to match Cronulla.
What we need to speed around the ruck and brains. It's a big game for Api, if our forwards match there's and he plays well we should win. Hastings would of been an awesome back up/plan B and wish he was playing. As you said our players should be well rested and with an even share of possession sharks should fatigue first

I hope the weather is better there than here.

It's been 30+ degrees all friggen day!

Melting! *glob eagle*

And yet...there's still snow when I look outside my window.

*checks weather* 28 degrees and it's 7.35pm sheesh.

Getting closer to game time!

I hope the weather is better there than here.

It's been 30+ degrees all friggen day!

Melting! *glob eagle*

And yet...there's still snow when I look outside my window.

*checks weather* 28 degrees and it's 7.35pm sheesh.

Getting closer to game time!
Sunny 18c and windy - perfect footy weather

Last edited:
Leaving to go to the ground now with the missus and looking forward to a great game of footy.We need this win and am all geared up for it.If we beat the sharks today then I will be over the moon.

A special call out to Darcy ... welcome back Bik Boi ... have a great game and hope you can reclaim the form of late last year.

Go you big dopey bugger ... rip in!

I have been so excited all day for this game, time is going very, very slow

C'moooooon

Playing the defending premiers and their joint....plus they are at the pointy end of the ladder. If I am being realistic (and considering the historical graveyard that place has been) I am not overly optimistic

Know it won't happen but I would start Lussick and bring BJ off the bench.

Two reasons (1) Lussick will be in the game from the get go and not come on after sitting on the bench getting all fired up and stupid. (2) BJ's best games for us have been off the bench in my opinion.

Isn't it great that there best half (and overall player) by a big margin is an x-manly winger.
Can't produce anything themselves.

Lol @ parra.

Just wait until they start calling him the "new" sterlo.

I'll be watching from my demented mother's smoke filled lounge room (could we just open a window Mum?) so I'll REALLY need a win!

As long as she isn't sitting there chanting "sack Barrett" like the demented do on here.

She's watching Manly so all is good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8