Manly V Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
SEA EAGLES - 1. Michael Robertson 21. Tony Williams 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. David Williams 6. Chris Bailey 7. Matt Orford (c) 8. Brent Kite 9. Matt Ballin 10. Josh Perry 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Glenn Hall 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Heath L’Estrange 15. Jason King 16. George Rose 17. Shane Rodney; Reserves: 20. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves

ROOSTERS - 1. Sam Perrett 2. Sisa Waqa 3. Setaimata Sa 4. Ben Jones 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Braith Anasta 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Mark O'Meley 9. Jake Friend 10. Lopini Paea 11. Craig Fitzgibbon 12. Willie Mason 13. Shane Shackleton
Interchange: 14. Frank Paul Nuuausala 15. Nate Myles 16. Tom Symonds 17. Jordan Tansey; Reserves: 18. Nick Kouparitsas
Referees: Steve Lyons & Ashley Klein; Sideline Officials: David Abood & Peter Kirby; Video Referee: Steve Clark

Sea Eagles Toyota Cup

1 William Hopoate 2 David Sheehan 3 Matt Grieve 4 Blake Davey 5 Mitch Porter
6 Gary Riccardi 7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 James Cunningham 9 Liam Higgins 10 Shane Gray
11 Michael Tiopira 12 Darcy Lussick
13 Jamie Buhrer (c)

Interchange
14 Brad Bennett 15 Scott Blanch 16 Lama Tasi 17 Todd Wilson 18 Chris Stolk 19 Michael Oldfield

Coach David Penna

Pepi link said:
Anyone know why Foran hasn't played for a while?

He tore his hamstring against the Broncos. Before that he missed a couple matches with lower back injury. He has had a injury marred season.

Last 2 outings at Brookie has seen us 98 pts to nil. I can hear a chant on the hill for that one :)

We need to put the pedal down in this game and really score points. At minus 14 we are better than those below us but need to pick up at least 30 to give us a real shot at making the 8. I don't know if we will have the strike power but after securing the 2 pts for the win all thoughts should be about racking up a big one.

Agreed, we have to win this one and win it well.  The Rorters will start well but will fade.  We have to get stuck into them early, put Anasta out of the picture, (hope he's fullback again) and smash Mason, O'Meley and their other forwards.  On paper they have a good forward side, but their backs are not so good.  I'd put Le Strange 18th man and play JWH.  We'll need four forwards on the interchange.   

I am fairly confident we will do them

Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles have a bye this weekend in the QLD Cup Competition.

Jethro link said:
Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles have a bye this weekend in the QLD Cup Competition.

I had better correct that statement. Round 13 of the QLD Cup is a split round and the SCSE will be playing next weekend.

I hope the boys watched the Storm last night. The front and second rows could learn alot about sheer willpower in charging over the advantage line. That was a truely inspirational performance and set up all the room for the backs. C'mon Kitey, King, Teddy, Hall and Rose, bend them right back and run over the top of them.

Just mentioned on 2GB
For Manly Jared Waerea-Hargreaves will drop back to the U20s and Manly will be per program
For Roosters Sisa Waqa is out and will be replaced by Sonny Tuigamala
Nate Myles is suffering from the flu and Roosters say he will be ok by kickoff

Eagles 30 plus.  Orford mom.  He'd better be, or I'll jump the fence and kill myself.

Glenn Stewart scores & Orford converts from right in front.

6 - 0

Chooks in. 6 - 4 with kick to come.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7