Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 4, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well from a purely aesthetic view, our Trent is a class above the other Trent, so on just a " looks" basis we are certain winners.

What say you @niccipops @HappilyManly @ALinda @MissKate @marga ( sorry if I've missed any other regular ladies)
Robbo is an easybeat in the looks department, so hardly a fair contest :p

Zoolander has nothing on Wolfie though :inlove:
13-David_Williams.jpg

Buhrer and Lussick may not be a done deal. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but remember TB does not necessarily have the same Ferris love we have, and based on form, we may see the return of Leary as the 8o min man.

Big NO, for me, don't go for the sooky mummy's boy type, twent bawwatt is about as appealing as a soggy biscuit

I believe a certain ex dragoons player's wife thought he was pretty hot !!

Buhrer and Lussick may not be a done deal. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but remember TB does not necessarily have the same Ferris love we have, and based on form, we may see the return of Leary as the 8o min man.

Well, so long as TB has realised that Green isn't an NRL level back rower we'll all be sweet.

If our forwards, Kapow and BJ aside, can play like they did against the Sharks we should win. And as for the Rorters backs? Basically I rate only two of them. SKD and Ferguson, and from what we've seen Ferguson is the Greg 1nglis of the Bondi set.....never seen when the chooks...er...chips are down.

Well from a purely aesthetic view, our Trent is a class above the other Trent, so on just a " looks" basis we are certain winners.

What say you @niccipops @HappilyManly @ALinda @MissKate @marga ( sorry if I've missed any other regular ladies)
I think before the match the two Trents should have a Derek and Hansel style walk-off.
Actually coach walk-offs could become a before match tradition. Imagine the hair flicks De$ could do.

Definately our Trent is

I don't mind our Trent @Mark from Brisbane
Probably just too much of a pretty boy for my liking but certainly better than the other Trent.

I can't understand starting with starling & myles. Myles could play 3rd prop, start Lawrence & Darcy. Starlo, barring rounds 21, 22 & 23 last year (where he looked like the best prop in the NRL), struggles to make mtrs. I've got Vave & Darcy ahead of him TBH. Can't wait for Fonua-Blake!

Back on topic
I say that's a no brainer! Our Trent has it all over that Trent and in that dept, we win comfortably @:D
Trent R's soccer ball-like bollard reminds me of Yaphet Kotto's (Mr Big) in Live and Let Die, before his head exploded. You remember - just after Roger Moore had transferred the nitrogen cylinder into his mouth, and poor old Mr Big started to 'fly.'

Josh Massoud seems to think that Guerra is going to play 5/8th for the Roosters whilst Nikorima pops onto the bench and Manly will recall Lussick and Buhrer.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6