Post-Game Discussion Manly v Roosters [Round 2, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Roosters
21 4 Pines Park
17 Mar 2024 16:05
76:53 minute

Match Stats

Much better attitude the 1st 2 games….but DCE was garbage & the Roosters mistakes killed them. That Brooks was far more dangerous than DCE is embarrassing. DCE full of humiliating plays, killed the attack non-stop, and his only idea in attack was a short ball to HO.
He had an off-game, but using words like "embarrassing" and "humiliating" is very far-fetched. Look at the positives, our captain and one of our elite had a poor game and we still beat a premiership heavyweight. Last year if DCE was off the pace we get trounced.

Agree. "Awful" was a bit hyperbolic. I think I was frustrated that we were dominating the chooks, and yet not putting them away as quickly or as easily as we could have.
As against the Rabbitohs we had 3 try’s disallowed & a couple more possible try’s. Same against the Roosters! I think the score flatters the Roosters as it did the Rabbitohs! Once the passes stick & the players click we will demolish more than just a few teams! If we are luckier with injuries than last year watch out! Aloiai is showing what he can do, Paseka is gonna get even better, Brown has brought the intimidation we’ve been missing. Lodge, Sipley, Schuster & Saab to come back……can’t wait for the boys to show up the likes of Tirdler & other death riders!

To close this thread out, I'm calling it early - JWH is cooked, this will be seen as his "one season too many" season.

He was embarrassingly off the pace on Sunday, thumped by Brown, Paseka, Haumole et al in quite a few tackles. Check out his hit-up at the start of the 2nd half. I almost felt sorry for him.

And that knock on in the first half, ouch.

He had no presence out there & made next to no metres, going backwards on occasion (is there such a thing as negative hit-up metres?).

Yeah I know he was coming back after suspension, but he looked gooorne.

To close this thread out, I'm calling it early - JWH is cooked, this will be seen as his "one season too many" season.
I agree with you feathered friend
Father time catches up with every one accept DCE

Thank you for Posting @The Wheel
Josh Aloiai talks about the respect we have for the eels pack
The Eels pack is made up of Grand final match experience ,Size , Skill and Speed and is complemented by a well fortified bench

This is a full-strength Eels pack with every player available for Battle on Sunday
And it is the best pack challenge we will face off so far this season
8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Joey Lussick 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Bryce Cartwright 13. J’maine Hopgood 14. Luca Moretti 15. Ryan Matterson 16. Joe Ofahengaue 17. Kelma Tuilagi

Three Big match Wins is a Row and all Manly people will have something to Crow about

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8