Post-Game Discussion Manly v Raiders [Round 4, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Raiders
25 Glen Willow Stadium
02 Apr 2022 17:30
80th minute

Match Stats

Every year is a lottery with the NRL.

How can clubs plan rosters when the rules change, or are interpreted differently each year (round)?

Every game has been a return to wrestle, except for our Thursday night opener vs Penrith.
The NRL clearly gave direction to adjudicate differently after that match.
Yeah its a farce, and does affect sides alot. Luckily for us Jake seems like he will be alot more effective

Looking at tom's try. It was about 1 metre in from touch.

Garrick's tee set up was about 15 cm's in from touch. Not sure if rubes was told where or likes that spot better, but anyway...keep an eye out rubes.

Remember when sCam took a ball about 2 metres in from the touchline instead of near the touchline?
I do..he is a big yuck.

I think Marty copped a shoulder charge running back from after that tom try as well. But as it wasn't a dramatic result...no one picked it up.

I think for the Raiders, too many red heads in the side. wotcha think @Ranga?
Too many blood nuts? No such thing! (Although if it is a day game and you forget your SPF50+, maybe…).

Liked the look of Koula, very solid display and looks like he belongs. I don't think he delivered the knock out blow though, so expect Parker back in and with Harper's improved performance probably gets another week.

Any news on Walker ? Koula might be 14 anyway.

Also thought for the 2nd week, Turbo has to pick his moments, him taking hit ups though admirable is a concern specially when he obviously has injury niggles.

Game in the balance at half time but certainly went on with it after that . Had to be one of Daly "s better kicking efforts and games and kudos to him but some general team improvement against a fairly capable Raiders outfit . . Liked the resilience in defence and getting off their line better , just that inside covering again on Olokau - atu "s side on one occasion but sure that it can be rectified . Really did not expect Alioia to go so well after a long lay off but really competitive and strong yesterday and obviously injury free , very impressive . Still a couple of forwards getting in the way of some worthwhile attack but again nothing that can ":t be improved upon . Foz really good again , koula showed he can offer something special and really should be retained in the centres , Davey good solid effort , Marty better intent in the 2 nd half . Schuster to offer something worthwhile in a couple of weeks but in what role will be another matter . Doesn 't look good with Walker 's injury . Onwards and upwards hopefully and certainly some good signs yesterday .

Liked the look of Koula, very solid display and looks like he belongs. I don't think he delivered the knock out blow though, so expect Parker back in and with Harper's improved performance probably gets another week.

Also thought for the 2nd week, Turbo has to pick his moments, him taking hit ups though admirable is a concern specially when he obviously has injury niggles.
News is that Walker has a bad cork, and will be assessed.

Nothing to see here folks, the bandages are just a precaution :eek:
season 8 episode 23 GIF

one of those jibberahs on Twitter has read this forum and saying the whole club is now "sweating" on scans on Toms knee ...

Setting up our first try with a nice pass to Garrick after a tackle bust was so important to the team. It's going to be hard to leave him out for next Thursday, will probably take the no14 if Walks can't make it, or maybe fullback if Tommy is rested.

Setting up our first try with a nice pass to Garrick after a tackle bust was so important to the team. It's going to be hard to leave him out for next Thursday, will probably take the no14 if Walks can't make it, or maybe fullback if Tommy is rested.
Yeah definitely hard to leave him out, I guess we taking it for granted Parker will be right to play. He may be given the extra week off.
Depends how Turbo is I guess

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11