Post-Game Discussion Manly v Raiders [Round 17, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Raiders
16 4 Pines Park
08 Jul 2021 19:50
80th minute

Match Stats

Ahhh well that is disappointing.

Was always worried about this game without Turbo, DCE, Jake and Schuster and with Canberra hurting.

Disappointed in Foz for not stepping up and obvs Suli and Gosie shouldn't be there.

Top 4 is done but really thats all that comes out of this game.

We are still up to our eyeballs in this comp once you reinject our talent.

On to next week.

Why are we trying to get outside of them with no room to move. The point of having Saab get away early is space there is a reason DCE and turbo try and get him away early with passes from centre field

Garrick is no fullback. Saab is invisible without turbo. Walker and foran run more then they pass and when they do half of them have been rubbish plays. I don't want to go on so ill just leave it as that lol

Come on folks, we're missing about 7 starters. I know it's been a rubbish performance but honestly the raiders played their repeat sets perfect. I mean what did they have, fifty tackles in our twenty? They won't do that again this season. The only thing this loss does is put to bed any top 4 hopes. We'll be fine.

I have to agree with some posters on here questioning Des’ selections. Remember, he was forced to blood alternate choices when injury hit us hard early in the season. And now as certain under-performing players come back from injury, he ignores the momentum and chemistry and brings certain favs back in. Well, there’s the result. We regressed back to the team from the first four rounds.

Well this is the reality check we didn't need. What's most disappointing is our lack of fight. It's clear that the team doesn't believe it can win big matches without DCE and Tom. We missed DCE more then we missed Tom tonight. We cannot have Gosiewski off the bench. Suli should never play in the backs again. Walker should only play off the bench. We shouldnt change our wing/centre combinations again this season. Our middle defence without Jake against big packs is atrocious. We won't be winning the premiership this year. Time to regroup boys. We absolutely can't go in to the Dragons game expecting to win it, like we expected to win tonight. Embarassing effort. No heart. No fight.

Ahhh well that is disappointing.

Was always worried about this game without Turbo, DCE, Jake and Schuster and with Canberra hurting.

Disappointed in Foz for not stepping up and obvs Suli and Gosie shouldn't be there.

Top 4 is done but really thats all that comes out of this game.

We are still up to our eyeballs in this comp once you reinject our talent.

On to next week.
Thought Foran was just about Manlys best, created all the chances we had. One of those nights. A lot of players out, no possession, too many errors. Re group and get a win next week

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8