Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 9, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As much as I liked Gutho, Jamie B, Peta, Parcell, Tommy Symonds etc (and they are all good honest players), does anyone think any of them would make this team?
Yes!!The current back row is rubbish.Sironen and Winterstein had 10 hit ups between them for 65 metres and 38 tackles.If it was a 1 off,I wouldn't mention it but these 2 have been poor all season.Unfortunately back row was not one of the positions they stocked up on,especially quality ones

Souths have lost their last 6 in a row.. good win but the opposition were sheite.
Yea but I have to admit that Souths were hard done by last week against Brisbane and thought burgess handled it well.Brisbane were lucky last week to a degree.That game really shook the bunnies last week.I would have been peed off.

Was listening on triple m and Harrigan was adament they were told something at half time.
Yeah heard that. It was Brenton Speed. Brandy had just said that the Burgess penalty was dodgy, then Speed said it could have something to do with the score and feeling sorry for the they Bunnies. I thought, did he just say what everyones thinking...then I gave him a big tick for actually verbalising it.
It wasn't until DCE got called out, and was able to put his case forward that the rot stopped.

Souffs theme song of the night.....Welcome to my Nightmare :rofl::rofl:

18118988_1520762254609713_8474905181402662031_n.jpg

If Manly go on to win this game tonight, our season will be set up quite well.
Just watching a replay of Burgess' shoulder charge on DCE....if he gets off for that its a complete joke. The talk that he didn't see Cherry coming? You can clearly see Sam saw him about 2 or 3 steps before he hit him. He knew full well Cherry was there.
No defence, that is a shoulder charge. Console yourself with the thought that if he beats it (as the Burgii have been known to do) it will disadvantage some of our rivals, not us.

Just watching a replay of Burgess' shoulder charge on DCE....if he gets off for that its a complete joke. The talk that he didn't see Cherry coming? You can clearly see Sam saw him about 2 or 3 steps before he hit him. He knew full well Cherry was there.
Same as the one he got off on for 'bracing' @:mad:
https://zippy.gfycat.com/QuarrelsomeKindlyFieldspaniel.webm

Chez being lined up by Sambo - Chez is the only one unsighted :mad:
Chez1.JPG

Chez2.JPG

Chez3.JPG

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/nrl/dce-cops-shoulder-manly-try!621029

Last edited:
I watched the presser and was very impressed with Chez and coach.Sounds as if we have our heads screwed on well.Tonights win was fantastic and well deserved.I am so proud off this team and it's commitment so far.They have my utmost respect.

Could have been the first game I saw live , Souths were full of ageing champions. Bozo said he was at his peak in 76 and this was not much different. Three points for a try.
I think this was the year they played Easts without Bozo and Branighan almost won the game at the death but ended up with Claret all over his melon instead
Yeah was at that game and Branighan most certainly scored in the Sheridan stand corner I was right at the fence

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8