Manly V Penrith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Sea Eagles Vs Panthers
Brookvale Oval
Sun 3pm

Sea Eagles
1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Robertson
3. Chris Hicks
4. Steve Matai
5. Paul Stephenson
6. Travis Burns
7. Matt Orford
8. Jason King
9. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Luke Williamson
12. Glenn Stewart
13. Ben Kennedy (c)

Interchange:
14. Shane Dunley
16. Kylie Leuluai
17. Mark Bryant
19. George Rose
23. Phil Morwood

Panthers
1. Rhys Weeser
2. Michael Gordon
3. Danny Galea
4. Luke Lewis
5. Luke Rooney
6. Preston Campbell
7. Craig Gower
8. Joel Clinton
9. Luke Priddis
10. Craig Stapleton
11. Matthew Cross
12. Tony Puletua (c)
13. Frank Pritchard

Interchange:
14. Frank Puletua
15. Bryan Norrie
16. Matthew Bell
17. Luke Swain

What do we make of this game??

If we lose this game we are going to fall straight back into the **** fight we were in..... win this match and we can perhaps get a little bit of breathing room

When you think the teams threatening are Sharks on 22 playing the Storm, Knights on 20 playing the rabbits, cowboys on 20 playing the broncs, penrith on 20 playing us and canberra on 20 playing the dragons... this week is a good oppurtunity... hopefully positions 4 - 10 will look like this

4. Dragons 28 (to beat raiders)
5. Manly 24 (to beat penrith)
6. Knights 24 (to beat rabbits... we are 30 points better in F/A)
7. Sharks 22 (to lose to storm)
8. Cowboys 20 (to lose to bronc's)
9. Penrith 20 (to lose to us)
10. Raiders 20 (to lose to dragons)

We beat penrith and the ladder should look like that!

Whoever wins out of tigers V eels will take up either 8th, 9th or 10th aswell

Let's hope we can rip into them.. all you sydney siders... get out to the game and cheer hard for me!!

Hmmmm....that is their full str starrting side, and us, without Bell, Choc, Beaver, and BK playing on strings....it will be very, very tough.

Yep this will be a tough one. We do seem to have the wood on the Panfers in recent years though and I really think we can beat them.

We need to shut down Wesser and Campbell early, put pressure on Gowers kicking game and we should be able to beat them.

It will be tough the panthers have found some form and we will miss Beaver and Watmough. BK may not be 100% either.

They have a monster pack who can make the metres though they struggle against sides with lateral movement. We can beat them if we play well and control the pill.

nutz

knights only go to 22,not 24.we could be on our own in fifth with a bye up our sleeves.vip because it is really only a top six.7 and 8 will be fodder away from home this year.

i think we will win comfortably.wish i could say that about next week.

PErsonally I think 5th spot may be a good spot to be in after Round 26 as there could be shades of 2004.

Assume we meet the Draqueens away on the Friday night who are notorious first final chokers. We win that and then sit back to see if two of the sides below of us jag a win and we get a week off and a salloon ride to the prelim finals.

I'm not so quick to discount the chances of 7th and 8th sue. There could be some smokies there on a late season run (Eels and Cowboys for instance) who could cause all sorts of problems for the Storm and Broncos.

parra yes.cowboys no.

take it from me,and this is recently from a current players mouth ,most of them cant stand murray.the slide will continue.nothing surer.

Its a game that can set up our run to the finals.

I hope the brookie crowd gets them going like last year, just a little bit earlier this time

Its a game that can set up our run to the finals.

I hope the brookie crowd gets them going like last year, just a little bit earlier this time

You won't have me on the hill this time to get up the crowd. I'll do my best to get the Jane Try Grandstand rocking, but you boys will have to take the mantle on your side.

I will be on the hill and full of beer. I will get the crowd going

Sorry sue your right!!

Must have stuffed that up.. well what more incentive to win... we get up and we have 5th to ourselves and a good break with the bye in hand... that is assuming the storm beat the sharks

parra yes.cowboys no.

take it from me,and this is recently from a current players mouth ,most of them cant stand murray.the slide will continue.nothing surer.

Yeah, that's right.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4