MANLY V Penriff -Pre-game discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ha, they are nice.

Thanks for the best wishes, sadly he's going downhill pretty fast now, his 40th birthday is the 28th of January and that's the next line in the sand.
Never give up feathered friend .
We must accept finite disappointment
But......
Never lose infinite hope
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
images.jpg

Barrett: 'Real danger game for us'
Wayne Cousins

“I see it as a real danger game for us. Penrith at Penrith is always hard, particularly on a Saturday night, in a position that there in. They are a team that can string four, five, six games together when they get on a roll. We just have got to make sure that doesn’t start tomorrow,’’ Barrett said today.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2017/07/07/barrett_real_danger_.html
Every NRL game is a danger for every team
Penrith are not our danger
The games destiny lies in our own attitude
WHEN YOU AIM TO WIN
THERE IS NO ROOM FOR COMPLACENCY
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
Playing-To-Win.png

Bought a family ticket for the game...
90 bucks....Bay 2...hope there's some fellow eagles fans around there.

Last time I watched a game at Panfer Park it was ****ing freezing out there.

Grant Mayer was the CEO ( so maybe 2011) , in fact sat with him for the second half of the game , but remember it more for the fact I had a tshirt , then a jersey, then a heavy jacket ( which I brought just in case) , a beanie , and gloves ( again just in case).

Got out of the rental car about 6pm, had the " just in case" clothing on within minutes and froze my arse off until it was over about 9.45pm.

So hope the boys have packed their thermals because it's sure as **** they are going to need them!

Have been totally underwhelmed by Lane's energy and efforts in reggies .. but, he's playing for Manly so I wish him the best ... so rip in you big unit and have a go.
It is traditional for Manly to have a tall, lazy backrower, goes right back to the days of Phil Lowe and even up to T Rex (and Siro and Winter) in modern times. I think Lane may surprise!

It is traditional for Manly to have a tall, lazy backrower, goes right back to the days of Phil Lowe and even up to T Rex (and Siro and Winter) in modern times. I think Lane may surprise!

Well I will be the first to be happy and congratulate him if he does, but it may be a case of hope triumphing over experience ... but hope he has a ripper.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8