Pre-Game Manly v Panthers [Round 5, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

32 18
4 Pines Park
06 Apr 2024 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We simply cannot lose this game. A loss will be 2 wins off the top 5 teams , out of the 8 and just falling away with any confidence. After last week's miserable effort to lose this will be a season killer.

If the conditions tomorrow are like the Newcastle game tonight, we're in with a big chance to jag a win.
Latest forecast tomorrow is going to be fine and sunny. Ground will be dry and fast and I think that's exactly what we need.

The riff minus Cleary , Martin and Fisher-Harris is still way better than our mess. Yeah we'll play better than yesterday but I still expect us to fall over with bumbling, fumbling, confused direction from the leadership. We didn't look like scoring with a mountain of ball against the goons how the fuk do they think they'll find a way through the riffs stonewall defense.
And Martin and Fisher-Harris are playing this week. Gawd help us.

Latest forecast tomorrow is going to be fine and sunny. Ground will be dry and fast and I think that's exactly what we need.
Umm… sure you’re looking at the forecast for Sydney?

Wish I could believe you but its nearly midnight on the Beaches, we've had 70+mm and its still teeming with a gale-force wind. Can't see how the ground will be dry, let alone a fine, sunny day. Hope you'll be proved right tomorrow.

Surely we’re playing at our home ground, Hong Kong Stadium… the forecast is warm humid and overcast. No wet weather footy. C’mon Sea Eagles, make the shift happen.

IMG_0167.jpeg

Great opportunity up against the games best. This game will be won up the guts in and around that ruck. Our boys have been out played and out played badly up the middle by both the Eels and the Goons.

Rain has stopped on the Northern Beaches and the sun is out. Gonna be a hot one. Should be a nice arvo for watching footy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8