Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 26, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Martin Tapau take bow.

You are indeed a great player.

Pity more of your team mates didnt put in like you.
Forwards did but the "back up" backs didn't they were disgraceful. Addin Fonua Blake, Marty Tapau, Blake Leary, Matt Parcell, Tom and Jake Trbojevic, Billy Bainbridge were good, dce, Parker and Api were alright, Lewis brown, Brayden Williame, Matt Wright were just disgraceful they can all go out the door now

Chez and Jake, were trying their hardest out there. If you took both of them out of this team tonight, we would have been absolutely demolished. And I mean by 50 or 60 points.....!

OK! 2016 is over. Some of us have given you Bob, you Trent and you the Penn brothers a freebie in saying its been a tough year for you with injuries, a new coach, lots of new players etc.

But we the long term supporters now want to see a vast improvement in 2017. Nothing less than 6-8 position will be acceptable. No excuses. Get this team moving or get out.

I've been a supporter since 1965 and have come to accept the highs and lows. It happens. But a team with Manly's tradition is by nature a side that is consistently in the top half of the comp. Anything less is acceptable only for a year.

I've seen two dumb decisions this year in letting go Gutherson and now Knight. I dont know what your thoughts are but letting local juniors go with promise is just not the Manly way given our limited resources. I've backed you guys to this point, but next year the gloves are off. Perform or as you say its a results based game and if we dont see improvement next year, we expect you to leave. Excuses are now run out.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8