Manly v Newcastle [Round 10 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
What does that mean? I see these bets on TV but no one explains what it means. How can you score half a point :huh:

The only bets I do are Manly 13+ that makes sense to me :)

It means you're giving 32 start HM. Basically you're picking Manly 32+.

Killer03 said:
On the whole Knights non-payment issue, what the h*** is wrong with Tinkler? Why does he always operate like this? He constantly runs his businesses like this, not paying staff on time, and then almost daring others to take him to court.

He always seems to have enough for his food bill.

Really looking forward to tonight.
Manly on a Monday night is a good excuse for pizza and a few sly beers (maybe a bourbon for a great win).

But I'm a bit edgy over this one too...

Can only hope that loss last week has us primed for the battle, and to go for the jugular when necessary.

I don't think it'll be as easy as some think...I hope it is, of course. And no more injuries please!

I'm not so sure. We are pretty beaten up at the moment, Wolfie is out of form, DCE looks injured, Choc looks injured.

I think we'll struggle.

HappilyManly said:
What does that mean? I see these bets on TV but no one explains what it means. How can you score half a point :huh:

The only bets I do are Manly 13+ that makes sense to me :)

Pretty sure you get half a point if you attempt a field goal from more than 30m out, but the ball goes under the cross bar, without touching the ground. :p

You mean Matai got 1/2 point AAMI :D

The sun is beaming, its 25C so looks like a balmy evening to jostle with the Knights of the Evil Empire :cool:

Hope Wolfie gets to score at least a hat trick :angel:

HappilyManly said:
You mean Matai got 1/2 point AAMI :D

The sun is beaming, its 25C so looks like a balmy evening to jostle with the Knights of the Evil Empire :cool:

only a hat-trick. Lazy bugger! DROP HIM!!!!

Tyrone Roberts injured hip at training. If ruled out Gidley will go to halfback with Waddell on the bench #NRL

Knights Jeremy Smith failed fitness test on knee and won't be late inclusion tonight in #NRLMANNEW

I'm pretty confident we will get the 2 points tonight. It's tough having key players out and others not being 100%, but to go to Melbourne and nearly sneak away with a win last week, I'm confident the boys can get the job done at home. Especially with what is going in the Knights camp.

To all you who are going to Brookie tonight .... Bastards!

PS. River, you and I are on the same diet.

Our worst enemy tonight will be complacency. If we conquer that we'll be home and hosed!

HappilyManly said:

Yep - at least!

I'll be watching for the Hi GE sign!

As I've said before, I get all the non broadcast in aust stuff....and this weekend that warren guy from fox dropped the f bomb! Though I would too having to work next to ikin.

Brissie Kid said:
It won't be an easy game if Manly only go up by 4 not 6 from every try.

Maybe to conserve energy we should go for a few field goals between tries

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4