Manly v Newcastle Reserve Grade

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WAMF said:
BOZO said:
lsz said:
How can you judge that from what you saw? Any of it?

As for george...

It showed tries only - what if George made 5 try saving tackles? What if he ran for over 200 mtrs?

Who knows if he did because we watched 5 minutes of highlights (out of 80 minutes...i.e. around 6% of the total match) but why not let that get in the way of a predetermined judgemnet
If George ran over 200 mtrs and made 5 try saving tackles I am sure 2V would have picked him to play against the panthers this week .
How can you possibly state such a thing, Bozo. You haven't watched the full game so you're not entitled to have an opinion. He might have made 300 metres and 250 tackles but unless you saw it, you shouldn't comment ;)
Sorry mate i didn't mean to upset you :D

Not saying you are not entitled to an opinion but how can you possibly judge a player from what you saw?

Fair enough if you get to the game but to base it on a 5 minutes of highlights, in my op, is way to harsh. You are far better judge than me if you could do it based on what you saw (the same way i would not have huge raps on any player doing great things as you can not see how many times they pushed a pass etc)

Reminds me of the old aaron groom youtube video that used to go around. You looked at it and thought he was the greatest player in the world....and we know how that turned out

Conversely how many highlight packages would matt ballin make? how often would you see him in a highlights package of our games? DOes that make him lazy or disinterested?

lsz said:
Not saying you are not entitled to an opinion but how can you possibly judge a player from what you saw?

Fair enough if you get to the game but to base it on a 5 minutes of highlights, in my op, is way to harsh. You are far better judge than me if you could do it based on what you saw (the same way i would not have huge raps on any player doing great things as you can not see how many times they pushed a pass etc)

Reminds me of the old aaron groom youtube video that used to go around. You looked at it and thought he was the greatest player in the world....and we know how that turned out

Conversely how many highlight packages would matt ballin make? how often would you see him in a highlights package of our games? DOes that make him lazy or disinterested?
You make a valid point feathered friend but if Georgie boy had a big game he would be playing NRL this week .

Hey Bozo,

Fair point but my point is who can tell from a highlights package?

Especially a call about him being lazy

lsz said:
Hey Bozo,

Fair point but my point is who can tell from a highlights package?

Especially a call about him being lazy
Mate, I did preface that by saying he "appears" lazy.
The only judgement call I did make was regarding his weight.

the right winger was quick (ex tigers star Finau) but a few tries on his wing. There were huge wraps on Finau as a junior and is known to score some great tries but never got a first grade go at Tiges.

Riccardi is always class and some of those passes were brilliant.

lsz said:
How can you judge that from what you saw? Any of it?

As for george...

It showed tries only - what if George made 5 try saving tackles? What if he ran for over 200 mtrs?

Who knows if he did because we watched 5 minutes of highlights (out of 80 minutes...i.e. around 6% of the total match) but why not let that get in the way of a predetermined judgemnet

Come on lsz we don't let the facts get in
The way of smashing silvertails new whipping boy. Every clueless f*cktard wants to have a crack at the bloke because he's not your sterotypical Nrl player build.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4