Game Day: Manly v LG Titans [Round 23, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
So, despite all that dominance and entertaining moments, we let them have a sniff. They only had three periods in the attacking zone and walked through twice. Not a good indicator for our defence.

Steve76

Reserve Grader
4 bombed tries, had all the ball and still lacking in defence.just let them back in the game.
seriously still don't know how frank gets buggered after 1 hitup so lazy and slow.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
That’s the worrying thing - Manly should be up by 50, instead of just 12. The refs could start to even it up and some of our SAS* might be found wanting.

Let’s hope not!

*Short Attention Spanners

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
So, despite all that dominance and entertaining moments, we let them have a sniff. They only had three periods in the attacking zone and walked through twice. Not a good indicator for our defence.
We've bombed some chances and our defence - what little we've had to do of it - has been awful. If the Titans get more ball than we do in the second half, we could be in trouble.

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not happy with that try ,that’s like a 12 point turn around
Anyway I hope they go on with this Manly, and crush these f@$ers!!!!

Luke_m

Reserve Grader
We should have wrapped this game up in the first half ! Too many bombed tries and the titans all they need is possession in front of our goal line and they can score quick and easy tries !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18