Manly v Knights @ Bluetongue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
Has been decided as the Friday night game.

Good luck getting all manly fans to travel to Gosford along the F3 on a Friday evening.

Terrible selection - should of been 3pm game on Sunday

stupid idea from management for that reason

I have absolutly no chance of getting there from Ingleburn

Did Channel 9 make the decision or did the NRL? Must say if we were playing like previous years, we wouldn't be a TV game. Guess we are victims of our own success.

WTF, I can't get to this one and it's meant to be a home game. Those drongos on the central coast don't want to see league, so why go up there? On a Friday night there'd be more spectators at Brookie than Bluetongue. Anyway why support Singleton?

Another way for the club to screw over a season ticket holder, because it seems most would be unable to make it

If this was a Sunday arvo game, that place would be packed -- so many Sydney Manly supporters and then Newcastle fans would make it.

Channel Nine crap.

Channel 9 doesn't want people at the game, they want to charge advertisers higher rates to advertise to the masses.

NRL should make the call - not a media company. Then you get what is best for the game and not for ratings!!!

Great idea. Pull the TV dollars out of the game and turn it back into a suburban competition with the main game the Saturday afternoon affair on the ABC.

The AFL get big bucks from the TV companies and they call the shots - rather than 9, 10 , 7 or whoever falls over themselves to get the rights to televise. Do you think that TV stations should control all - or that the game itself should set the guidelines etc?

while i understand ratings, some commoncence should prevail, our management took the game up there to get a big crowd, now being Friday night game that pretty much cancels that out.

looks like a game on the couch even though i have season tickets.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2