Manly v Knights … Sunday at Brookie! … chat and teams thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yer Baby!!!:D...am I being paranoid, but do Sterlo and Gus sound gutted we've got home?:s

Well done Manly you cant help the injuries happening which really disrupted our rhythm. The knights were brave they didnt give up either and we were gutsy in the 2nd half with ZERO interchanges.

Well done Manly you cant help the injuries happening which really disrupted our rhythm. The knights were brave they didnt give up either and we were gutsy in the 2nd half with ZERO interchanges.

Ceagle said:
22 point win in the end is still a great result

Very true, im more worried about the injuries tbh. The big positive is our attack at full strength was clicking nicely.

Ceagle said:

Very true, im more worried about the injuries tbh. The big positive is our attack at full strength was clicking nicely.

**** me I'm proud of that group of players INCLUDING the injured guys. Outstanding performance against the odds.

**** me I'm proud of that group of players INCLUDING the injured guys. Outstanding performance against the odds.

torana355 said:
Ceagle said:

We should be fine, King could of come back on, Buhrer is only concussion and Whare can cover Williams if he misses any weeks.

torana355 said:
Ceagle said:

We should be fine, King could of come back on, Buhrer is only concussion and Whare can cover Williams if he misses any weeks.

Ceagle said:

Exactly. Considering our injury toll, I think that we did well but I was getting very nervous with about 20 minutes to go as we were on the backfoot and the knights were on a roll and quickly making up points.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8