Post-Game Discussion Manly v Dolphins [Round 15, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Dolphins
58 4 Pines Park
09 Jun 2023 20:00
80:00 minute

Match Stats

I may be a tad late to the party but...
woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well done Manly! A great thumping.

noot noot!

Watching the war v can highlights I heard Blocker say: "And the dolphins have the hammer back too, so I don't see how Manly get the big start there."

tee hee... lol

Last edited:
He was in front of the kicker, but they didn’t look at that.

Have to admit that I didn't see that live (meaning that initially I didn't pick him to be offside), but its quite clear in the replay that Hammer was about half a metre or so offside.

Another great failure made by the bunker. But then, it was Klein in there last night so can we expect less??

For the record, I think that the only person who should be manning the bunker is Annesley himself. There is an old saying ... too many cooks spoil the broth. IMO too many different referees in the bunker make for too many different rule interpretations. What gets looked at and possibly penalised in one game might be let go 10 minutes later in the next game because its a different ref in the bunker. Having just the boss in there would get rid of a lot of the inconsistency.

Last edited:
I rewatched the Hammer's second try in normal & slow speed. It appears he was a half a step ahead of Nikorima when the ball was kicked. What do others think?
Definetly. I agree, I blew up as soon as I saw it at normal speed and replayed it a few times afterward. I also thought that they would kick like just like they did and we should have had someone (Tom) at the back to be ready for it. Still happy for the great win though. :cool:🦅

I may be a tad late to the party but...
woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well done Manly! A great thumping.

noot noot!

Watching the war v can highlights I heard Blocker say: "And the dolphins have the hammer back too, so I don't see how Manly get the big start there."

tee hee... lol
Faark you blocker!

Definetly. I agree, I blew up as soon as I saw it at normal speed and replayed it a few times afterward. I also thought that they would kick like just like they did and we should have had someone (Tom) at the back to be ready for it. Still happy for the great win though. :cool:🦅
Yeah it was weird that Turbo packed into the scrum and Schuster was the one dropping back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4