Pre-Game Manly v Dolphins [Round 15, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

58 18
4 Pines Park
09 Jun 2023 08:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly v Dolphins [Round 15, 2023]

MATCH DAY

Friday 9th June 2023

Venue:
.... 4 Pines Park, Brookvale, NSW

Gates Open:.... Ken Arthurson, 5:30pm; Pine Avenue and North Gates 6:30pm.

Jersey Flegg Kick Off Time:.... Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers: 5:45pm.

NRL Kick Off Time:.... Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v The Dolphins: 8:00pm.

TICKETING

Click here

Ken Arthurson Ticket Box Open:.... 5pm.

Pine Avenue/North Gate Ticket Box Open:.... 6pm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolutau Koula
04. Reuben Garrick
05. Christian Tuipulotu
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Toafofoa Sipley
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
16. Ethan Bullemor
13. Sean Keppie

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
12. Samuela Fainu
17. Ben Condon

Replacement:

18. Kaeo Weekes.

Reserves:

Out:

19. Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
20. Jake Arthur
21. Dean Matterson
22. Gordon Chan Kum Tong - Development Player.

Available But Not Selected:
  • Morgan Boyle
  • Morgan Harper
  • Cooper Johns
  • Nathaniel Roache
  • Latu Fainu
  • Jamie Humphreys - Development Player
  • Fletcher Myers - Development Player
  • Jacob Sykes - Development Player.

From the 'NRL Casualty Ward - All the Latest Injury News, Updates & Returns Details' web page, Here is the Latest NRL Injured or Unavailable Update:

* * * (Updated: Wednesday, 07 Jun 2023) * * *

Sea Eagles and NSW star Tom Trbojevic has been cleared to play in Friday night's clash against the Dolphins at 4 Pines Park.

The Sea Eagles released a statement on Tuesday morning indicating they had undertaken a lengthy process, both internally and externally, into Trbojevic's health after he was taken from the field late in Origin I at Adelaide Oval.

"Our Chief Club Medical Officer, Dr Paul Bloomfield, agreed that Tom had to be removed from the field but at no point was he diagnosed with concussion," Sea Eagles CEO Tony Mestrov said.

Sea Eagles centre Brad Parker will miss 4-6 weeks after fracturing his elbow against the Knights in Round 13.

Manly Sea Eagles
  • Tom Trbojevic (Concussion, Round 15)
  • Josh Aloiai (Shoulder, Round 15)
  • Zac Fulton (Elbow, Round 16)
  • Aaron Woods (Thumb, Round 17)
  • Kelma Tuilagi (Facial Fracture, Round 18)
  • Brad Parker (Elbow, Round 18)
  • Jake Trbojevic (Calf, Round 19)
  • Ben Trbojevic (Hamstring, Indefinite)

Also, from the NRL Casualty Ward, Manly hub page, there are slight variations to the information regarding the unavailable or injured players and their return periods:

• Josh Aloiai (Shoulder, Round 15)
  • Tom Trbojevic (Concussion, Round 15)
  • Zac Fulton (Elbow, Round 16)
  • Aaron Woods (Thumb, Round 17)
  • Brad Parker (Elbow, Round 18)
  • Kelma Tuilagi (Facial Fracture, Round 18)
  • Jake Trbojevic (Calf, Round 19)
  • Ben Trbojevic (Hamstring, Indefinite)

This thread will be hanging around for a while
Hang in there , sweet chariot,
Hunting for big win back home;
Hang in there , sweet chariot,
Hunting for big win back home.

A teams most Defining moments are the wins against all odds
These are the Moments that teams hang in overcome and prevail and build resistance to losing games

Last week we lost because there were times in the game we lost our way to win and hung our selves .....No Excuses

No one has ever won anything by making Excuses

The Growth Tree: Excuses & Reasons - How They Differ

Last edited:
I am backing us in for a very good win against the dolphins at home
Agree - If Tom and Daly get through Origin unscathed - I would be as confident as I have been for any game this year. Friday night, Brookie, Tom back to some form, Schuie not having to steer the team around. Yes, Jake will be out but they'll have Kaufusi out as well.

Effort was the one key take away from yesterday - unfortunately with the outs we had, our attack was never going to be smooth.

Agree - If Tom and Daly get through Origin unscathed - I would be as confident as I have been for any game this year. Friday night, Brookie, Tom back to some form, Schuie not having to steer the team around. Yes, Jake will be out but they'll have Kaufusi out as well.

Effort was the one key take away from yesterday - unfortunately with the outs we had, our attack was never going to be smooth.

Smooth excuses have never won and will never win anything feathered friend
Only resilient wins do

In our big exhibition match with all our Big match players against the same team this season we could only escape with a draw

The Excuse Brigade has never Extinguished the flames of failure

After years of Excuses for failure and no Success
They were finally put out of their Misery
1685314799757.png

Smooth excuses have never won and will never win anything feathered friend
Only resilient wins do

In our big exhibition match with all our Big match players against the same team this season we could only escape with a draw
Not an excuse Bozo - It's reality. Without Tom and Daly our attack is not going to be anywhere near as good.

Also Schuster didn't play against Newcastle in Mudgee, mate. We had Cooper Johns...

Not an excuse Bozo - It's reality. Without Tom and Daly our attack is not going to be anywhere near as good.

Also Schuster didn't play against Newcastle in Mudgee, mate. We had Cooper Johns...
Yes it a reality feathered friend
and the reality is
that teams either find an excuse for losing or find a Realistic and Resilient way to win
RESILIENT WINS AGAINST ALL ODDS ARE REAL !

Ponga did not play for the knights in Mudgee either ? So ?

Ask Mestrov if you you can be our new chapel Minister for the team and comfort them with excuses every time we lose

I believe the North Sydney Bears were the first to introduce a teams excuse chapel Ministery for losing to comfort their players but in the long run it put them in complete hibernation

Pray with me feathered friends ...
Father forgive our feathered friend @Mitch
For he has sinned by offering excuses for our Manly team losing

‘The sacrament of confession is alive and well’ - Chicagoland - Chicago ...

Last edited:
Yes it a reality feathered friend
and the reality is
that teams either find an excuse for losing or find a Realistic and Resilient way to win
RESILIENT WINS AGAINST ALL ODDS ARE REAL !

Ponga did not play for the knights in Mudgee either ? So ?

Ask Mestrov if you you can be our new chapel Minister for the team and comfort them with excuses every time we lose

I believe the North Sydney Bears were the first to introduce a teams excuse chapel Ministery for losing to comfort their players but in the long run it put them to complete hibernation

Pray with me feathered friends ...
Father forgive our feathered friend @Mitch
For he has sinned by offering excuses for our Manly team losing

‘The sacrament of confession is alive and well’ - Chicagoland - Chicago ...
You didn't say anything about the Knights line up in Mudgee. You said we had all our stars playing - I was pointing out this this was not correct.

Again I said nothing about excuses for winning yesterday. Our forwards laid the platform for us to win. I said our attack was not going to be as good without Tom or Daly. That is a fact. I said nothing about it as an excuse for not winning.

Continue on with your narrative though.

You didn't say anything about the Knights line up in Mudgee. You said we had all our stars playing - I was pointing out this this was not correct.

Again I said nothing about excuses for winning yesterday. Our forwards laid the platform for us to win. I said our attack was not going to be as good without Tom or Daly. That is a fact. I said nothing about it as an excuse for not winning.

Continue on with your narrative though.
Your quote came across filled with excuses /reasons and justifications why we lost

We will agree to disagree and hope Manly get a big win next week
Have a healthy and happy day feathered friend @Mitch

The Excuse Brigade has never Extinguished the flames of failure

After years of Excuses for failure and no Success
They were finally put out of their Misery
View attachment 23924
Bears from my memory never went 5 wins from 19 games in my time with an average score against of 25?

This present group are self entitled cream puffs. Probably have 4 weeks off for chipping a fingernail.

Bears from my memory never went 5 wins from 19 games in my time with an average score against of 25?

This present group are self entitled cream puffs. Probably have 4 weeks off for chipping a fingernail.
We have indeed fallen from grace feathered friend

We have not been living up to our legendary clubs high benchmark standards that's for sure

Any Proud and Passionate Manly fan would be disappointed at the lowering of the legendary Premiership Winning Flag

Lower our legendary Clubs Great standards and we stand for nothing Great
1685487160551.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8