Manly v Cowboys [Round 7 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
susan said:
Geez I get sick of all this."I feel dirty","cows were robbed", "real ordinary performance" stuff from our own supporters.Who gives a ... about the cowboys,did anyone give a toss about us when we got dudded in the GF. No!!!!! Have a stiff glass of cement you naysayers and rejoice in the fact that you follow a team of fighters who have made the 8 for a decade....this is what it is all about.Rejoice in the win ffs.

Do we need to resort to the same level as others? How can we ever expect others to be honest and compassionate if we don't lead by example? But enjoy your testosterone-filled cement.

susan said:
Geez I get sick of all this."I feel dirty","cows were robbed", "real ordinary performance" stuff from our own supporters.Who gives a ... about the cowboys,did anyone give a toss about us when we got dudded in the GF. No!!!!! Have a stiff glass of cement you naysayers and rejoice in the fact that you follow a team of fighters who have made the 8 for a decade....this is what it is all about.Rejoice in the win ffs.

Look ill put it this way, We were bad tonight, if we were playing a decent team we would have got flogged, hell if the Cows converted their tries we would have lost. The win is nice but i would love to see an 80 min performance from us. It seems im alone in my thinking so ill shutup now.

torana355 said:
susan said:

Look ill put it this way, We were bad tonight, if we were playing a decent team we would have got flogged, hell if the Cows converted their tries we would have lost. The win is nice but i would love to see an 80 min performance from us. It seems im alone in my thinking so ill shutup now.

Redundant comment, if you speculate you must assume Manly converts all their attempts at goal (and field goal) 31-31 and belief still wins out, I can see Manly would take the game 37-31

voicefromthehill said:
torana355 said:
susan said:

Redundant comment, if you speculate you must assume Manly converts all their attempts at goal (and field goal) 31-31 and belief still wins out, I can see Manly would take the game 37-31

The Cowboys conversions were very kickable, ours were from the sideline...

...if we were playing against a "decent "team we would have got flogged ....also gets wheeled out week in week out.

Isn't it blatantly obvious by now that we do beat the decent teams and normally when it matters most.This is a team that rarely dishes out floggings to ordinary sides but you give them a challenge,watch out.

susan said:
Geez I get sick of all this."I feel dirty","cows were robbed", "real ordinary performance" stuff from our own supporters.Who gives a ... about the cowboys,did anyone give a toss about us when we got dudded in the GF. No!!!!! Have a stiff glass of cement you naysayers and rejoice in the fact that you follow a team of fighters who have made the 8 for a decade....this is what it is all about.Every week someone has a gripe about winning ugly,we were lucky....just enjoy it ffs.
What a load of ****e. When the pink decide a game through ****e decisions no one wins. Crappy attitude - to slap yourself on the back as we won they were shafted sucks. You are part of the problem not the solution.

Next time we get shafted you 'll be the first venting.

No DCE no choc our best forward and chief playmaker. Look back when Joey wAs out for the Knights, they would be a wooden spoon team without Joey and a premiership force with him.
Tough win tonight.

I watch to enjoy Manly win Jerry....sorry I don't shoulder the burden of worrying about the plight of other teams.you should try it,it feels GOOD.

voicefromthehill said:
Yes they were kickable but weren't kicked, thus our speculation must accommodate 100% accuracy on both sides

You are totally missing the point. Anyway i have my opinion and you have yours :)

susan said:
...if we were playing against a "decent "team we would have got flogged ....also gets wheeled out week in week out.

Isn't it blatantly obvious by now that we do beat the decent teams and normally when it matters most.This is a team that rarely dishes out floggings to ordinary sides but you give them a challenge,watch out.

They are a decent team and they threw everything at us. We hung in there like we usually do. The video try decision was lucky but we would have had another few shots at their line. I was more nervous about us scoring in the corner. Jamie didn't have his kicking boots on.

voicefromthehill said:
I love our supporters, we get angry when we win, when we lose and when we have a bye

No we are just passionate. We just know how well our team can play and get a little disappointed when we play below that standard. Its the reason our Team is so successful, mediocrity does not suffice.

torana355 said:
voicefromthehill said:
Yes they were kickable but weren't kicked, thus our speculation must accommodate 100% accuracy on both sides

You are totally missing the point. Anyway i have my opinion and you have yours :)

No I don't - I'm just not conceding our victory, literally or theoretically ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10