Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 3, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
I've got to say - there are enough good signs for us as fans not to completely give up

The commitment in defence is very encouraging.

Don't get me wrong, we have been poor throughout that half.... but there are signs of life.

Myles even turned up. As did DCE.

Hastings also encouraging.

I can gladly watch my team when we try like this, even if we lose.

Well done team

Ryan

Journey Man
Great 40/20 by DCA at the 34th minute. That next set, when Winterstein played the ball, gee I raged at his laziness. DCA made a great grubber for Taufua after that.

Frank Winterstein - speed and intensity brother. That slow motion play the ball losing all our forward momentum was just unacceptable.

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly going alright tonight another 40 mins just need a little more luck and effort we might get the chocolates

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We've only had 45% possession too.

Of course, that'll happen when you keep losing the ball. :banghead:

ManWar

Reserve Grader
Have to agree with Kevvy - our defence has us ahead. I'm just worried based on last two weeks we will taper off and Cowboys will overrun us.

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Great 40/20 by DCA at the 34th minute. That next set, when Winterstein played the ball, gee I raged at his laziness. DCA made a great grubber for Taufua after that.

Frank Winterstein - speed and intensity brother. That slow motion play the ball losing all our forward momentum was just unacceptable.
Don't be to hard on him he did make that try saver on thurston

HappilyManly

Journey Man

Then Frank went and saved a certain try - be fair :nod:

court83

Bencher
Going better than i expected... Couple of trys against the run of play late there, and jt dropping it over the line certainly helped... Just hope we dont fade badly in the second half like the last 2 weeks...

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Uate will be targeted big time in the 2nd 40
That's our master plan - then whooshka he will run the length of the field for another Manly try :p

giphy.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18