Pre-Game Manly v Cowboys [Round 20, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

8 19
4 Pines Park
15 Jul 2023 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly v Cowboys [Round 20, 2023]

MATCH DAY

Saturday 15th July 2023

Venue:
.... 4 Pines Park, Brookvale, NSW

Gates Open:.... 2:45pm.

Jersey Flegg Cup Kick Off Time:.... Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Melbourne Storm: 3:00pm.

NRL Kick Off Time:.... Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v North Queensland Cowboys: 5:30pm.

TICKETING

Click here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

01. Reuben Garrick
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Tolutau Koula
05. Christian Tuipulotu
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (C)

08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Toafofoa Sipley
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Dean Matterson
15. Aaron Woods
16. Ethan Bullemor
17. Josh Aloiai

Replacement:

21. Jake Arthur.

Reserves:

Out:

18. Sean Keppie
19. Morgan Harper
20. Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
22. Gordon Chan Kum Tong - Development Player.

Available But Not Selected:
  • Ben Condon
  • Kaeo Weekes
  • Samuela Fainu
  • Cooper Johns
  • Morgan Boyle
  • Zac Fulton
  • Nathaniel Roache
  • Latu Fainu
  • Jamie Humphreys - Development Player
  • Fletcher Myers - Development Player
  • Jacob Sykes - Development Player.

From the 'NRL Casualty Ward - All the Latest Injury News, Updates & Returns Details' web page, Here is the Latest NRL Injured or Unavailable Update:

* * * (Updated: Tuesday, 11 Jul 2023) * * *

Sea Eagles superstar Tom Trbojevic spent a week in hospital after suffering a complication in his recovery from a season-ending pectoral injury with Manly officials confirming the move was just a precaution. His brother Ben is set to be sidelined for three weeks after suffering a hamstring strain at training on Sunday.

Manly Sea Eagles
  • Ben Trbojevic (Hamstring, Round 23)
  • Karl Lawton (Calf, Round 23-24)
  • Tom Trbojevic (Pectoral, Season)

Also, from the NRL Casualty Ward, Manly hub page, there are slight variations to the information regarding the unavailable or injured players and their return periods:

• Ben Trbojevic (Hamstring, Round 23)
  • Karl Lawton (Calf, Round 24)
  • Tom Trbojevic (Pectoral, Next Season)

Tough one on Chez but hopefully the players around him will pick up the tackle load mischief like was done in the Roosters game. I believe he only had to make 12 tackles.

It’s going to a cracker of a game, and if anything SOO3 will have more impact on the Cowboys. Manly should for the most part be well rested. But honestly with the bye for both teams it should not really be a factor.

Great opportunity here.

NYEagle

Clunky bash & barge forwards won't match the Cowboys pack. Skill & mobility will be required.

Both Eagles and Cowboys have byes leading up to State of Origin on Wed night. Game on Saturday at home. Very short turn around. We will have 2 players backing up whilst the Cows will have 7. If we don't win, we should kiss our season goodbye.
Lets hope Drinkwater gets a start and it’s 8, his the key for the cows, they were a different side with the ball when he got his early mark last week, if we can shut him down and or limit his game, it’ll go a long way to giving us a chance.

I'm being honest, after watching The Cowboys dismantle the Tigers, I'm scared.

That's nothing to do with Manly, I'd say the same supporting anyone.

Huge game to show our culture and spirit though. Season defining too. Win this, who knows what we can achieve going forward.

Cows have been on a roll for 4 weeks now. They will be due for a let down. 7 origin players backing up plus away in front of a pretty intimidating Brookie crowd these days.
As long as DCE and Jake backup which I have no doubt they will it should be another 2 points for the good guys.

I'm being honest, after watching The Cowboys dismantle the Tigers, I'm scared.

That's nothing to do with Manly, I'd say the same supporting anyone.

Huge game to show our culture and spirit though. Season defining too. Win this, who knows what we can achieve going forward.
It's funny that 6 - 8 weeks ago Toddy's job was possibly on the line and yhe cows were a mess.
The cowgirls were horrible to start the year and have now come good.
We can only look in wonder at what might have been if Tommy was still available and we were able to go on such a run of form.

If we can’t beat the cowboys then we don’t deserve to be in the 8. That’s no disrespect to the cowboys. But no point making the 8 if we can’t beat the teams above us!

Just sayin’

Both Eagles and Cowboys have byes leading up to State of Origin on Wed night. Game on Saturday at home. Very short turn around. We will have 2 players backing up whilst the Cows will have 7. If we don't win, we should kiss our season goodbye.
The Cowboys have 3 to back up, not including a prop or a halfback. They are definitely not more affected. But if we don’t win, we can indeed kiss our season goodbye.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12