Manly v Bunny's pick score and MOM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader

Now that Monasgate is closed off. It would be good to see what effect this may have on this weekends "must win game" against the mixos.

Pick the score

&

MOM

id like to think trhat Monaghs and Choc should both be pumped and that will lead the other blokes to give them a hiding.

anyteam losing BK and Beaver along with a few props will be week, the bunnsters will take there l;ast weeks result as a win and will be pretty confident.

manly will win, but closer than you think.....

Manly - 26
Cindarella Men - 16

Best In Show - Monaghan

This is a danger game for Manly . After coming through a tough part of the draw & defeating Dogs , Panthers & Roosters , we can't take any team lightly.

We are missing Kennedy , Menzies , Hecks , Kite , Kylie & possibly Hill. Souths weren't too bad last week .

Pity Russell Crowe won't be in the stands to watch his beloved Rabbits. Hopefully the guards in his Manhattan cell may be able to hook up Super Saturday for him to watch.

I suppose we should be glad we've got souths this week with so many forwords out!

I will tip Manly in the tipping comp but reckon Souths will win 26 - 22!!!

The Fluffy Factor will have to dig deep for this game!

Manly 24-Souths 20.

I agree with most people that this will be a close match. Last weeks game was a bruiser for the Eagles and they may think they have this game in the bag.

Add to that it's a night game, which we don't have the best record with, plus the loss of a bunch of players and it'll be a tight game.

Still, as long as we finish on top, who cares what the score is :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6