Manly v Bulldogs 50% off tickets offer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
There is a 50% off tickets offer going at the moment for this Sunday's game. Prices in the Manly section are as followed:

Opposition Reserved;
- Adult $17.85
- Child $7.65
- Concession $12.75
- Family $38.25

Opposition GA;
- Adult $12.75
- Child $5.10
- Concession $7.65
- Family $25.50

Some awesome value there! Tickets need to be purchased via this link: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/show...DTOBEABULLDOG &camefrom=EMCL_1795735_71527924

ANZS_StadiumMap.jpg

Prices should always be that way, can't believe they still rip people off. Cheaper prices would rake in much more people = more money. The more people, the more atmosphere, the more people want to come and at a low price why wouldn't they. Yet the NRL just think dumb.. again

Ticketek had full prices loaded just for Opposition Reserved & GA sections and have only amended them tonight to discounted ones :banghead: Typical, I bought mine yesterday.... what a rip-off! @:mad:

And no supporters bus now to top it off :mad:

Rant over and out!

Ticketek had full prices loaded just for Opposition Reserved & GA sections and have only amended them tonight to discounted ones :banghead: Typical, I bought mine yesterday.... what a rip-off! @:mad:

And no supporters bus now to top it off :mad:

Rant over and out!

There is only 1 game as the NYC play tonight at Belmore.

At least in Sunday it's only $2.60 to travel in Sydney on Opal.

Just get a train to Strathfield then from Everton Rd, Stand B (525,526) it's only a 10 minute trip to ANZ :)

There is only 1 game as the NYC play tonight at Belmore.

At least in Sunday it's only $2.60 to travel in Sydney on Opal.

Just get a train to Strathfield then from Everton Rd, Stand B (525,526) it's only a 10 minute trip to ANZ :)
Thanks HM for the info - so it seems I'd have to get a bus and 3 trains to get there :tmi: but I appreciate the help :clap:

As to the pricing, think you missed my point. All week ticketek showed discounted pricing for all areas but NOT for Opposition areas, until last night when they were amended (more than halved!). Typical anti-Manly strikes again :mad:

Bought tickets at full pricing on Wednesday :rolleyes: and doubt I'll miraculously get a refund :swear:

Well, they sure didn't! @:mad:

After the week from hell and efforts to get there and being ripped off, I'm utterly disgusted with them :swear: And they wonder why fans don't turn up :banghead:
Sorry about the Manly effort. :tmi:

It is always such a cost and effort for Fans to attend games, then to watch that shambles, my heart bleeds for you @:cry:

On a side note here, if there is a worse ground to watch footy at I am yet to see it. You find yourself watching the big screen half the time, you're that far away.

On a side note here, if there is a worse ground to watch footy at I am yet to see it. You find yourself watching the big screen half the time, you're that far away.
Let alone the atmosphere....its non-existent @:mask:

Can only admire your dedication and loyalty , Al Linda. Hopefully with a couple of prudent team changes and some honest and serious self reflection from the team for some definite and necessary improvement, will be sufficient to restore the faith again A. S. A. P.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8