Manly V Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
going up from Byron to watch the game with an old work mate now retired .... he is a dragoons supporter but next saturday will be wearing the maroon & white ..... or he's not getting in my car
Remind him of who is coaching Manly - then he can cheer Baz on with no conflict of interest :p

Remember that it's a sellout, so prepare for the queues :eek:

never done it before but thinking of taking the train up from just north of the goldy

Ritchie also said that Tommy won't be out for as long as first thought.

They need to get Tommy right before they bring him back. He's had this ankle problem for quite a while. Needs to get it well fixed before returning. He's too valuable to waste.

I've done that, its an easy walk from Roma St Station.
Your ticket includes the travel to Robina/Varsity Lakes or in fact Kingscliff (bus)

Yeah but it's all uphill!

If anyone goes to Harry's diner....please tell them I said hi. Good diner food and I liked it.

Kingscliff...what a great place to have lived.

great burger place at Northgate....if anyone lives there...lemme know if it still exists

WAIT I just checked. corner of flower street and buckle street...it's still there!

woot!

I take my sons and I don't prefer that long train trip from Varsity lakes or Robina so we drive from northern NSW (Kingy) to Park rd station which is a few stops from Roma street. It is easy to get parking and when going home all trains heading south stop there.

1462942258481.jpg

Id prefer to walk down Pittwater rd from travelodge, then walk back up pittwater rd to travelodge. Id feel safer then walking down roma street having bloody bananas thrown at me .

I take my sons and I don't prefer that long train trip from Varsity lakes or Robina so we drive from northern NSW (Kingy) to Park rd station which is a few stops from Roma street. It is easy to get parking and when going home all trains heading south stop there.
I've not given that a shot before. Sounds good. They need to get that express train happening. Brizzo-Goldy....bugger off anywhere else inbetween!

Id prefer to walk down Pittwater rd from travelodge, then walk back up pittwater rd to travelodge. Id feel safer then walking down roma street having bloody bananas thrown at me .

No chance of that. Qlders throw out all the bent ones!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6