Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 25, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank God the season of shyte is finished. I might be in the minority on here but I'm optimistic about 2019. Time for some boys to become men and play like them. TB era over. Time for hard work and no strip clubs.
Time to build towards #9.

I was at the game with a few mates (who are Broncos supporters) and it was interesting to listen to them after the game on the way home. Being at the game you obviously get to see a lot of things off the ball that you dont get to see on tv.
They thought we badly need Api back(your backup just doesnt cut it), we really need depth on the wing if Wright and Parker are the best we can come up with. With the exception of Jake, DCE, Joel T and Kelly the rest of the team looked lazy and uninterested and showed no urgency off the ball in defence or attack. They seem to thinkoverall its a coaching issue more than a talent issue(with the exception of a couple of positions). Nothing earth shattering, just interesting to hear them mention their views. They said plenty more but obviously i was too busy drowning my sorrows to hear everything.

What a bunch of imposters. I'm embarrassed to be a Manly supporter to be quite honest Parker should never put a Manly jersey on ever again. Out with the old and in with the new. 2019 will be exactly the same I'm afraid. Fark I'm over this crap. My daughters netball team could have put 30 on them. You're not telling me they were fair dinkum

Fox are starting to p**s me off with their jerkoff commentry team, Walters being a has been player and state coach doesn't make you a footy commentator, he's not the only one but jesus I'm over the inane commentary and that includes Voss
Whoever thought it'd be a good idea to bring Blocker back to TV should be shot.
Brenton Speed has grown on me, is quick witted, and has some nice sly sarcastic comments at times.

No they haven't. I'd rather die than have Mitch Moses and Norman as our halves pairing, Tim bloody Mannah as captain, no real dummy half, and a squad that makes Nathan Brown look like a legend. We deserved the wooden spoon, and shouldn't be anywhere near it. Tom and Jake Trbo, DCE, Taupau, Thompson, Kelly, Walker, Taufua. We have a mostly good side, no heart.

I can't believe we've signed Kane Eldgey to fix our halves, I can't believe anything at the moment really :( Just sad

If you think Croker/hodko/walker are better 5/8's than norman then good for you. Their outside backs and backrow leave ours for dead which is where we lost most games

If you think Croker/hodko/walker are better 5/8's than norman then good for you. Their outside backs and backrow leave ours for dead which is where we lost most games
Definitely agree.
If we had Doesn'tmatta's backs (with DCE and Turbo) we would have won a lot more matches.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8