Pre-Game Manly V Broncos [Round 11, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

12 13
Suncorp Stadium
17 May 2024 08:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manly up by 14 in the first 20 minutes and then lose by 40 if it goes to our usual script.

This will be an ugly game scoreboard wise but the Manly who plays decent against the top sides could turn up and snag a win.

Is Brad Parker a chance of partnering Burbo in the centres with talau and Garrick on the wings

Or vaega and talau on the wings with Garrick and Burbo in the centres

1. Koula
2. Veaga
3. Talau
4. Burbo
5. Garrick
6. Brooksie
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker
10. Brown
11. Olaka
12. Bullemor
13. Jake
RES
14. GCKT
15. Waddell
16. Aloaia
17. Lodge.

vs Broncos for a absolute whipping

Nice line-up mate. Here's my attempt (remembering Parks / Garrick have played for ages together):

01. Tolu Koula
02. Jaxson Paulo
03. Tommy Talau
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Luke Brooks
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Ben Trbojevic
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Jake Arthur
15. Ethan Bullemor
16. Matt Lodge
17. Nathan Brown

Missing out: Aaron Woods, Corey Waddell, Toff Sipley, Ray Vaega
Injured: Tom Trbojevic, Jason Saab, Karl Lawton

EDIT: I'd use Brown as a middle forward. I'd bring Arthur on for Jake, to speed us up in the forwards.
Think Brown might struggle to get fit but fingers crossed 🤞

Coca Koula
Talau
Garrick
Lehi Hopoate
Paulo
Brooks
DCE
Paseka
Croker
Aloiai
Olakau’atu
Brbo
Jrbo
Res: Arthur, Brown, Sipley, Lodge

Nice line-up mate. Here's my attempt (remembering Parks / Garrick have played for ages together):

01. Tolu Koula
02. Jaxson Paulo
03. Tommy Talau
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Luke Brooks
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Ben Trbojevic
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Jake Arthur
15. Ethan Bullemor
16. Matt Lodge
17. Nathan Brown

Missing out: Aaron Woods, Corey Waddell, Toff Sipley, Ray Vaega
Injured: Tom Trbojevic, Jason Saab, Karl Lawton

EDIT: I'd use Brown as a middle forward. I'd bring Arthur on for Jake, to speed us up in the forwards.
From what I saw last night that side can match Brisbane. I think Parker and Garrick isn’t a bad option. I’d have Gordon 14 though. Instead of Arthur.

Yep they are playing well in the wet in a dry Friday night game up there 50 is easily on the cards
Really? Two long range trys off eels errors and a miracle put down by Cobbo. You gotta take the chances and they did, but tbh I wasn’t overly impressed by the Ponies. Eels bombed a few as well. I know Reno was out but broncs weren’t far from full strength last night and that Eels side is ordinary with their two best players out.

Really? Two long range trys off eels errors and a miracle put down by Cobbo. You gotta take the chances and they did, but tbh I wasn’t overly impressed by the Ponies. Eels bombed a few as well. I know Reno was out but broncs weren’t far from full strength last night and that Eels side is ordinary with their two best players out.
And you always know that the Broncs have that ordinary game in them from time to time.

From what I saw last night that side can match Brisbane. I think Parker and Garrick isn’t a bad option. I’d have Gordon 14 though. Instead of Arthur.
I'm with you on Parker coming in as a centre. Walsh and Mam will be coming that way anyway, better to lean on the saferside for this game.

As good as some claim Parks defence to be, he won’t see which way Mam and Walsh went. Watching last nights game, they just play way to quick for us, we struggle to get our own 80, I fear what the back half of this game may deliver. Even if Parks doesn’t play, Mam and Walsh will have a field day through our tiring middles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12