Manly v Broncos Double Header at Suncorp - cheap flights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Now that the date has been confirmed for the double header in Bris (Friday 27th May) Mark has packages available (including a SOO option) - see the MWTS forum

For those travelling down Friday and back Saturday or Sunday check out Tiger air ways flights - $38 each way plus seat number confirm and booking fee but still just over a $100 return flight from Sydney for those that are keen to go

Me and a few others booked last week, then the exact same flights were $30 cheaper each way by the next day ..... Bastards !!!

That's impressive.  For them to drop prices by $30 you and your mates must have quite a history.

Virgin Blue still has 3 flights early Fri 27th (outward) with $55 fares,and heaps of flights Sat 28th (inbound) with the $55 fare.$110 return + credit/debit card fee.That's with carry on only.

Mark i no longer use the email addy that you have for your distrubution list. Can i please grab your email again so i can update it with you.

Cheers

I would love to be going to this, but I am expecting the birth of my first child on the 22nd of May which puts this well and truly out of the question. My kid is not getting off to the best start with me haha

Nutzcraw link said:
When do tix go on sale for this?

How much are you charging for the tickets Dan? What's the seating capacity of the maternity ward?

Congrats by the way!

Dan link said:
I would love to be going to this, but I am expecting the birth of my first child on the 22nd of May which puts this well and truly out of the question. My kid is not getting off to the best start with me haha

Congrats dude

Well done mate. My little fella is 5 and goes for the Sharks so there is still hope for yours! Mines too far gone now i think.......

I am sure Fro will tell you that I would probably charge admission :)

I do know what I am having, but will likely save that announcement for after the birth, though a few do already know on here

You reckon your life changed after getting married....Pffft

NOW your life will change....for ever!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8