Manly v Brisbane 26/7/2003 Rd 20

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Image_14875 (2).jpg

Sadly, Manly finished the season with a further 6 losses to round out the season in 14th position. 8 pts clear of wooden spooners Souths and equal with West Tigers.
7 wins and 17 losses.

Just reading some of the old names in that game, Luke Dorn, had his moments, Scott Donald a real speedster and Aaron Cannings, where did he end up, this guy could of been anything but never got to see the player he could of been.

Just reading some of the old names in that game, Luke Dorn, had his moments, Scott Donald a real speedster and Aaron Cannings, where did he end up, this guy could of been anything but never got to see the player he could of been.
Was very disappointing when Arron Cannings left for the Eels on better money , he had some real ability . Then , a pretty much injury riddled career for him with a few good games interspersed apparently . Luke Dorn definitely had attacking skills , defence not really his strong point but certainly went well on quite a few occasions at Manly . Surprising that Scot Donald lost a bit of favor at Manly in about 2005 or so , maybe it was a bit of a confidence thing or just a slightly different style of Manly play . Quality finisher and just like Saab,, almost certain a run away try once in the open .

Thanks for providing all of these excellent flash backs eagle 66 , think them really good value . Just wondering and if convenient , you may be able to include sometime soon that great come from behind win against the Panthers at Brookie in about mid season 2006 . Thought that was one of the best Manly comebacks that i have noticed

Although I believe the comeback game you're refering to was in 2005.
Thanks for providing all of these excellent flash backs eagle 66 , think them really good value . Just wondering and if convenient , you may be able to include sometime soon that great come from behind win against the Panthers at Brookie in about mid season 2006 . Thought that was one of the best Manly comebacks that i have noticed

no problem. I am sure it was 2005

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4