Manly trying to extend Api

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Baz interviewed prior to the Holden cup GF and just mentioned the club is trying to lock Api up longer term.

Baz said that most of this year's team will be there next year telling me we arnt up for alot of signings.

Also mentioned a few guys on holden cup squad are up for rookie contracts next year. Tom Wright was mentioned.

Baz interviewed prior to the Holden cup GF and just mentioned the club is trying to lock Api up longer term.

Baz said that most of this year's team will be there next year telling me we arnt up for alot of signings.

Also mentioned a few guys on holden cup squad are up for rookie contracts next year. Tom Wright was mentioned.

He specifically mentioned a hooker & a centre for those rookie contracts.........

But that was worrying when he said the squad will be about the same.
We are three quality players short of being real premiership contenders and it didn't sound like we'd be getting them

is there something going on whereby we lock in another spine? 1,3,6,9 ? and all quality prospects. About time we locked in our juniors.

Great stuff Api! Our long term hooker and was the best NRL hooker this year barring Smith. Well done Api youve made me and our fans very Api. Our spine will be locked up Koroisau, T Trbojevic, Cherry-Evans and Green. Thats close to being the top spine of the comp and a perfect balance.

Give him another couple of years, hopefully Fainu keeps developing and he can take over in about 3 years.
You serious mate haha, Fainu didnt hit the mark once today not even near it, looks promising but his passing is a hell of a lot worse than Apis, lucky we be re signing Api, that man has a massive future in the game with us.

You serious mate haha, Fainu didnt hit the mark once today not even near it, looks promising but his passing is a hell of a lot worse than Apis, lucky we be re signing Api, that man has a massive future in the game with us.
I have to agree. I like Fainu, he shows a heap of promise but his passing was usually over the shoulder today.

Must've watched a different game. Did you see the last try?
Cracking try and a great pass by Fainu but the game went for 80 mins and his passes are way worse than Apis but lucky for me I can overlook that aspect of his game because he has obvious talent but I think he has a long long way to go before we even consider him an option as our hooker.

Cracking try and a great pass by Fainu but the game went for 80 mins and his passes are way worse than Apis but lucky for me I can overlook that aspect of his game because he has obvious talent but I think he has a long long way to go before we even consider him an option as our hooker.

I was being pedantic mate, you said he didn't hit the mark once. He hit the mark with the last clutch play. I agree, that's why I said I'm glad Api is here for another few years, but I also hope Fainu keeps developing because I think he can be top notch.

has a long way to go but is still young looked a lot like Api last year so who knows what a couple more years will do there. One can hope he smashes the off season with passing practice as well.

I'd hate to see your reaction if the boys hadn't won today!
Can't you be positive for a change?
Our No. 9 is a gun player, as are many of the Under 20 boys. Surely you must feel confident for the success of the club over the next few years?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11